Thanks to Binx1184 for giving me ideas in this blog post! Today, we will be doing what I love about summer.
1. Hanging out with family! If you don't know, we moved like 16 hours away from our family, so we don't get to see them often. But, if we do, usually we see them in the summer.
2. Swimming! I love swimming, I swim like a fish! Ha
3. VBS! (Vacation bible school) It's so fun, I think it lasts like.. 3 days?
4. Camp! I've never been to camp, but it's fun to hear all of the fun things about it. My sister usually goes, so lots of interesting stories.
5. Uhm uhm, AJ's updates?
6. Friends! Yeah.. not much to say about that, but I love hanging out with friends.
7. YOU GUYS! Virtual friends.
That's basically it, but there's so much fun things in just those 7 things, so it makes the Summer even funner! Thank you so much guys for reading my blog posts, I really appreciate it. Aswell, thank you SOOOOOO SOOOO much for coming to my party last night, it was so fun with all of y'all!
Genesis 1:1 KJV
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
(You guys may think that this isn't a important verse, but it really is. Some people think that other things created the heaven and the earth, but it's not true.)