Saturday, July 7, 2018

Randomness

First of all I'd like the thank Housemom418 for covering my post last week! I had a bunch of things going on and didn't have time for a post. So thanks so much House! ^.^
I am tired, so this post is going to be to be short.
Today I'm just going to go around Jamma and look at the pets
And just make random comments XD

I FOUND A MAD SCIENTIST! 







OMG. I FOUND TRUM TRUM

I was never really one who liked weird colors on a dog, even in a video game. But I really like the colors on this one! 







*Husky Ninja 

-Psalm 91:11-12 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91