Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I'm back!

Hey Friendos It's Gizmo634 here!


If your wondering why I wasn't posting or why I haven't been on Animal Jam that much is because 
I took a short/long break from posting and playing Animal Jam. I apologize for that, I hope I didn't let anyone down. I wasn't enjoying the game like I used to, I took a break because If I don't enjoy it then how can I post my best? 

I'd like to thank Gracie for allowing me to take some time off.

But don't worry, I'm back now! 

I love Animal Jam but playing it for years and years does sometimes get a little boring. Sometimes you have to take breaks from the game to be able to enjoy it again which in my case is exactly what happened.


Now that that's out the way let's talk about what I've missed!

First thing I noticed was that camels have arrived to Jamaa. In my opinion they're a really fun Animal and the actions are quite hilarious!
Definitely doesn't beat the new fox though. The pattern is so beautiful I think the Fox wins, what do you think?



 

What else have I missed?
Pet Goats are back! AWWWWWWW
So cute, these pets are adorable I have to get one.
What do you think about these pets and do you prefer them to any other pets?
Personally I think these goats are one of the cutest yet.
here is the adoption certificate of my pet goat Fancy Sprinkles 






Home education has started for me so it's only right we check out the school house party next!
There wasn't anything new in stores, at least I don't think so.
The items were really cool and fun to decorate with tho. My favorite item has to be the backpack it's so relate able as I can never fit anything in my back pack.
The party was overall really cute and perfect for role players!

I'm going to end this post here!
It wasn't the biggest post ever I just didn't really know what to talk about.
I'll have something more exciting next time (:

Bye friendos!

Peace

Love

Ninja

Sneaky

  

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91