Monday, September 2, 2019

Yeah, I'm quitting

Hey guys, I'm gonna get right to the point. I haven't really officially posted in almost a year, there are a few reason to it.
I've been really busy, and I can't find a lot of motivation to post, and I don't know what to post about.
So. Yeah. I'm quitting.
I will still be reading all the post like I have been the past year, but yeah as you all know I'm horrible at commenting. But I do read all of the post you guys make  
I really super enjoyed my time it was so fun and I honestly look at all the old post quite a bit every once and awhile!
I wish all of you guys good luck! I don't really know what else to say here so goodbye! <3 nbsp="" p="">
*Husky Ninja 

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    Not Ja!
    We will miss you so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so sad that you're leaving the blog, but I totally understand. Life can get busy, and sometimes it can be really hard to find things to post about. I'm so glad that you got the opportunity to write for AJFC, and I wish you the best! :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Although this makes me sad. I will appreciate and remember the impact you had on the AJ blogging community. I'm happy that I get to talk to you still though the chat :) Enjoy your time away from blogging. Glad you still read the posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91