Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Making a Den Out of Wild Weekend Items

Hip hoppy gitty up and jumpitty.

"Hello, there Houze!"

Comon' let's go. We don't have all day!

"Exactly our point."

We're going on an adventure today.

"Yeah, we believe it. It's always an adventure with you." :Raises eyebrows:

HEY NOW! I TRY!

"Maybe a little too hard..."

STOMPS OFF :Mumbles: humph, they don't appreciate a good show when they see one.


___________________________________________________________


Hello guys! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. As I am writing this it's 8 am, we're supposed to be getting some of this hurricane later this afternoon. So, I'm writing pretty early. :-) I feel so productive. :Wink:

So, today I am going to be creating a den, with any Wild Weekend items that I have. During August, I really slacked off buying the items, because 1) I didn't have many diamonds, 2) I didn't really like the items, and 3) I forgot to buy 2 weeks during the month. With that being said, I am not going to be doing a review/overview of the month's items. I will try to do it for September though. 😊

Okay, we shall get started.

Let me warn you that this den is kind of all over the place, please forgive me now. I've warned you. :Wink:



This is my so interesting front yard...I really should have bought the "Call of the Wild" collection. This is fine too I guess, but if you know me and my dens. I love nature items. However, this does look cool too, so I am totally fine with this...moving on!




This is my living room. It's um very interesting to say the least. However, at least the colors match well. Which I am pretty proud about. Can we just take a moment, to talk about the Queen Bee collection? OH MY GOODNESS, I love this collection! The armor set, is soooo cute, as well...





IT'S SOOOO CUTE! Unfortunately, I didn't get the items that were available in Epic Wonders. Boo hoo me... :( I really wanted them, but I didn't have enough gems. Yep, real problems right here. XDD Back to our main topic...





Here is my wonderful office, where I am a full time videographer and blogger (I wish) XD. It looks nice though. This was honestly, probably my favorite collection from last month. Now that I am looking at this picture, I realize the need for some better carpet and walls. It's too bad AJ doesn't realize wallpaper and flooring for a Wild Weekend.




This is my fancy sitting area. The ice pop chair is from either last year or 2017, along with the asteroid stuff. I really didn't know what to put in this area, so I just figured to make it a sitting area. I know so smart of me, right? Okay, you're right probably not, but I tried. XDD



Lastly, we have our side yard? This den, the Spring Cottage, has like 3 yard spaces! So this is another one of them. XD I do like this area though. It's very festive. 

_____________________________________________________________________

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this little segment of me decorating a den with Wild Weekend items. It's defiantly a challenge to combine a bunch of not related things and I must say, I think I did a pretty good job. Let me know what you guys think. Byeeee! Hope you have a great rest of your day. 


Today's Encouraging Quote:

I'm not perfect, but God is! - Unknown.

Today's Bible Verse:

Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out. - Job 36:26 (KJV)

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. That’s actually an awesome den Houze!! It looks really nice and it’s cool to see what you can create with all the wild weekend items combined.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91