Monday, March 1, 2021

Hey!

Well. I haven't been here in a while. In fact, it's been well over a year since I last posted on here. I posted one day and then mysteriously disappeared the next. Oops. It took me a while to even sign into this account because I forgot my password. HA

Well hey guys! In case you don't know me, my name is Grace. I'm more well known around here as Graciepopstar91. I started this blog about five or six years ago as a hobby. I was super into Animal Jam back then, and I decided to start a blog to share my love about all things Animal Jam. Long story short, this blog was my passion, and it helped me learn so much about writing. In 2018 I slowly started to become inactive on here. About 15 months ago I completely stopped writing on here, because I became the assistant news editor for a website that posts about Christian music. Before I started writing for them, this blog was a place where I wrote about Christian music. Which was probably pretty annoying for some people since this is an Animal Jam blog. But I felt like I needed a place to express my love for Christian music. Eventually I found that place, and now I'm doing artist interviews, writing editorials, and all that stuff! So that's what I've been up to for the past year or so.

This blog still feels like home. It's the place where I first started writing, and I want to leave this blog up for as long as I possibly can. Although this blog is kind of inactive right now, it holds so many memories. So yes, even though I don't play Animal Jam anymore or post on here, this blog is like a time capsule, and it's so special to me. Who knows? Maybe this blog will continue to stay active, and we'll be able to find some more bloggers to help keep it alive in the years to come. (Do people still write about Animal Jam anymore even?? I have no idea. I feel like I left for a year and everything is different now. And do people still say "XD??")

So basically this is just a post explaining where I've been and telling you all that I'm still alive (insert XD or whatever is appropriate now here). I'll continue to check in when I can. If I knew you sometime during 2013-2017 when I was super active on Animal Jam, post a comment down below! I'd love to reconnect with you again! And if people still actually read this blog and you need anything, reach out to Housemom418. She's an admin on here and probably knows more about the blog than I do at this point. 😂

Talk to you all soon! :)
Love, Grace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace! Though I'm a rather infrequent commenter on this blog, I think that it's such a nice little space :) I love to come back and read through all of the older posts you and the team have written!

    I also had a question: would you like to participate in a blogger interview I'm conducting? I'm trying to find some of the older bloggers and conduct a kind of past-present interview about Animal Jam and it's blogging community!

    Haha, even though you haven't said yes, is it alright if I just put out the questions in this comment? It's completely up to you whether you would like to answer any of these questions, too!

    1. When did you first join the blogging community?
    2. What inspired you to start blogging?
    3. If you could make any changes to AJC, what would they be?
    4. What are your favorite and least favorite parts about AJC?
    5. Is there anyone you used/currently look up to?
    6. Finally, what is your favorite blog post that you've posted?

    P.S. Sorry if some of these questions were answered in this blog post! I have these pre-written, and I try to use the same questions so I can compare all of the answers :)

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, Grace! I'm vaiana70 (I won the contest YAY!!!) and I have been reading this blog for SO long, but I didnt know how to comment -.- I started commenting in December :D
    If you want, you can check out MY blog! I havent had time to put a link of this blog there because I have to hide my blog from MY MOM.
    Link: theanimaljamnovel.blogspot.com

    SO happy youre back!!


    vaiana70

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91