Sunday, June 21, 2015

Long goodbyes and moon hat!

Hey jammers!! Now now, don't worry! Im not leaving haha what i mean by "long goodbyes" is that a lot of people on animal jam quit sadly.. And friendships may end which leaves people very very sad.. One of my buddies quit once.

I will never unbuddy her! 
Ya know something cool? These jammers who quit might come back someday!! Don't loose hope! And sometimes people say "I'm going to quit!" And they do leave but still have there animal jam account open so its not gray like the photo above and those people defiantly might come back. CoolCats friend i think said they were going to quit and ya know what happen? They came back!!! (They might quit now but never mind that) Never loose hope. :D and you can always trust in God and ask him please bring (fill in username or tag name) and if you were good friends with them just tell him :) you can always can. 
Anyways today animal jam brought back yet another item! a moon hat! 

It is only 2,000 tickets at the summer carnival! I wish animal jam would make more new clothing items... Instead of bringing back a bunch of items. Oh well :) I'm sure they will make more soon! (hopefully) 

This has been a post- Wait a minute.. I have big news to tell you first! Llamas are coming THIS thursday i think!!! I can't wait!!!!! Okay now i can go.. 

This has been a post by graciepopstar91 ! 

Play wild and... Jam on! And remember to tell God happy fathers day too!! 

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, can you help me get this moon hat item? I really want it but i can find it anywhere!! My username is Jammer0zq41! I'll thank you forever if you can help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, yes I would be very glad to help you! The moon hat will probably come out when the Summer Carnival comes out. I would be happy to buy it for you then! Meanwhile, I will try searching for one.
      -Graciepopstar91

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91