Sunday, September 27, 2015

My last post!!!

Hey jammer! Today will be my last post for AJFC. The reason why I'm leaving is because I don't have lots of time :( . I had a ton of fun writing for you guys. My last post will be about giraffes. Hope you like it! :)



Giraffes live in savannas across Africa. The average temp. for Kenya is around 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The scientific name for them is Giraffa camelopardalis. A giraffe can be as tall as 18 ft.! Giraffes can live up to 25 years in the wild. There height can allow them to eat leaves from tall trees. A giraffe can eat 100 lbs in a day from eating leaves and twigs! When a giraffe runs, they can go 35 mph. They sleep for under 2 hours a day. ( I'd be sooo tired! ) They can sleep sitting or standing either way.







I hope you guys liked my last post! Keep jamming on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91