Monday, May 2, 2016

Beta Of The Week!

Hey Jammer's! I'm very sorry for no recent posts. I also have two other blogs and I am trying my best to balance my time between the three I write for. So anyways lets get onto this weeks beta! This weeks beta will be the Fly Trap!

The Fly Trap was formally sold in Coral Corner for 100 gems.

People in Animal Jam often talk about it being sold in Treetop Gardens because it is on display there. It is unknown if Animal Jam has any plans to do this in the future.

And that's pretty much all there is to know about the Fly Trap! Stay tuned for next weeks post! Until then, bye Jammers! And Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91