Friday, May 12, 2017

Sunshine Blogger Tag!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here, filling in for Arcticstar, with a tag!

Today my buddy, Crazcatlover, tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Tag! It's a non-AJ related tag, but it's good to do a non-AJ related post once in a while, right?

In this tag, you have to answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you, write up your own 11 questions, and tag 11 people. The making up 11 questions, and tagging 11 people may be a bit hard for me, but we'll just see what happens 😬.

But without any further ado, let's get started!

---

 1. Whom do you most look up to?

Probably my parents, and my best friend, Coolcat. I know they'll always be there for me, even if I mess up, am in a difficult situation, or just need someone to talk to. 

2. If you could be a character in any book, TV show, or movie, what character would you be and why?

Illustrated by Karalee
Um- does a character from my own book count? 😆 I'd probably want to be Elizabeth Davis, from my book, 'Lizzy's Diary: A Journey For Hope', because she's up for any adventure, fearless, and really an amazing character. In the second book, (Lizzy's Diary: Beth) she shows that you can't doubt God, and you just gotta trust, even in the most difficult situations. She's like my OC that I created, and it's amazing seeing her in a drawing, and writing about her. Gosh, talking about all this really makes me wanna write chapter 14. I think I need to do that later today..

3. What's a talent that you've always wanted? (i.e. the ability to sing, draw, write, play sports)

I dunno, I'm pretty happy with the talent's God has given me, but I think one thing I really truly want with all my heart, is the ability to draw. I'm honestly horrible at drawing, and really need help in that area. I've gotten better since 2016, but my drawing's still aren't the best.

4. If you could travel through time, when would you go to?

1951, no doubt about it. Why 1951? So I could go see I Love Lucy be filmed in front of a live audience, hehe. I absolutely love that show, and wish I could of seen it filmed. Probably would have been one of the best day's of my life, since I am very obsessed with that show.. I have I Love Lucy trading cards, the entire I Love Lucy collection, an I Love Lucy wall decal, and an I Love Lucy pillowcase. Heh.

Photo found on wikipedia.com
5. If you could change anything about your life, would you?

Yes. I would probably change how much anxiety I have in my life >~<. My anxiety has been a bit 'much' lately, and I hate it. I just wish I could find a way to get over it. I know it's possible, though. I know with God's help, I can.

6. If your life were a TV show, what would the theme song be?

Oh dear.. I have no idea. Lemme' find a song real quick.. *runs to grab earbuds* *puts them in computer* *sits back down on the barstool at the island* Okay. *goes on iTunes* *listens to a song*
Oh yeah.
Ooo..
YES.
*song isn't done but has decided on this song*
*runs to return earbuds*
The Glorious Unfolding by Steven Curtis Chapman. It has a low beginning, almost a suspenseful tune, then the first lyrics are "Lay your head down tonight, take a rest from the fight, don't try to figure it out." Then it talks about how it may feel like the end, but God still has more to unfold to you, and you'll be amazed at all He'll show you.
Anywho.. I took very long answering this question.

7. If you were a superhero, what would your powers and superhero name be?

I'm not very into superheroes, so this is gonna be very hard..
I guess flying, the force wait no that's Star Wars, and um- to save people with pineapple's 👍. 
My superhero name would be-
I'm so blank right now, oh dear. 
I'll just make up a random one-
The Pineapple..
Dun dun dun. 🍍

Photo found on wikipedia.com
8. What do you spend the most time doing on your computer/phone?

Mostly going on blogs, playing Animal Jam, messaging my best friend, and going on blogger, reading the drafts my authors created, approving comments, and such. And of course, I love writing! So when I have an idea for my story, 'We Are The Bloggers', I like taking some time to write that.

9. If you were somehow shrunken down to 10 inches tall, what's the first thing that you'd do?

Scream. Run. Get help.
If no one could help me,
I cri.
Then I try to fit into a tiny crack in the house, and pester my dog by trying to jump on him. 😌

10. Which animal do you think is the cutest? (Adorable photographs are welcome)

Fennec Foxes are seriously adorable.

Photo found on Lostfairy's blog, Animal Jam Jumble
It looks like a little kawaii puppy I need to squeeze it's eyeballs out!!
*cough cough*

11. Would you do this tag again?

Certainly! I thought this tag was really fun to do, and is a great subject for a blog post.

---

And now it's time that I 'attempt' to write 11 questions, for the next 11 people to do this tag.. Here we go!

---

1. If you could speak any language, which language would you want to speak?
2. If you could teleport to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. You have to choose to live in some fictional land, which one do you choose? (Narnia, worlds from Star Wars, etc.)
4. What's your favorite Bible verse?
5. If there's one thing in the world you could change, what would it be?
6. What mythical invention would you want? (The Blogger Portal, a time traveling machine, etc.)
7. You just inherited 10 million dollars. What do you do with it?
8. Which convention would you want to go to, and why? (JamCon, Vidcon, etc.)
9. If you could only have one book, which would it be?
10. Whose your best friend, and why do you look up to them?
11. What's your favorite hobby?

---

And now I tag..

Coolcat @ The Teens Guide To Animal Jam And More
Arctic @ Animal Jam Community
Tigerlypaws @ Animal Jam Archives
Violet @ Animal Jam Legendary Palooza
Tiger07737 @ Tiger07737 Blog
Penelopeiscute (doesn't have a blog)

And... I only tagged 6 people.. I hope you all enjoy doing this tag, though! 😊

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 9:9

Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. This is the 550th post on AJFC!

Confession: This took me around 1 hour and 30 minutes to write..

6 comments:

  1. XD these tags are blowing up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh another tag to do for the sunshine tag!! Now I got 2 of them to do soemtimexD Thanks for making me the monthly jammer!!! I really appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's really cool to see answers to the questions I came up with =) Great post as always, Gracie!

    (Also, if you want to improve your drawing skills, I recommend watching Art Ala Carte's how-to-draw tutorials on YouTube. She has a ton of really helpful tutorials and a great personality, and her tutorials have helped me a lot with learning how to draw :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind me doing your tag (the last eleven), even though I'm not tagged XD

    1. Hmm....... One of my two native languages, that's what my parents want me to do, so I guess I better start learning......
    2. The world's biggest Candy Shop.............. :P (Wherever that is........)
    3. Jorvik from Star Stable. That way, I can ride all day long, and train horses without anyone giving me a funny look.
    4. Forgive others as Christ has forgiven you. Colossians 3:13
    5. That people would care for one another.
    6. Er, does a Candy Machine that-will-still-keep-you-healthy count?
    7. First, I'd probably buy a farm, then I'd get some animals and everything I'd need for them, buy a 3D printer for my siblings, donate some to charity, give some to my parents for future use, take my parents and siblings to Europe for a month or two, and save some for the future. Of course that wouldn't happen anytime soon, but anyone can dream........
    8. Dunno any, but I'd like to go to one related to horses (If Badminton somewhere in the UK counts)
    9. Ahhhh!!!! That's hard!!!! Um......... um....... A Bible.
    10. Forgot her username on AJ, but her name in game of Star Stable (On a certain sever, not going to mention which one) is Amelia Sparrowheart. I look up to her because ever since I was deeply immersed into horses a few years ago, she was always there, helping me along with my journey :)
    11. Probably Horse Riding (Although I don't own a horse), and reading books.

    sugarcat2 AKA Anastasia Winterpaw (Not my real name)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do your tag that you did. I JUST GOTTA, I WILL DO IT NEXT WEEEEEEK ME CAN'T WAIT!
    I WILL START WRITING IT NOW!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH I LOVE I LOVE LUCY TOO! XD ( i only watch old shows XD) -penelopeiscute

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91