Friday, June 22, 2018

Christian Girl Tag

:Walks on stage: Heyo, y'all! It's house322 here, you know what that means!

"Hmm, what does that mean?"

I am going to be posting today for Arctic!

"Okay, well get on with it!"

Okay, okay, I will, but first I must tell you something.

"Okay, tell us."

:Stands still and is silent:

:Crickets can be heard:

"House, come on! We don't have ALL day!"

Okay, then. :Walks off stage:

So, today I am going to be doing the Christian Girl Tag. I had seen this tag done on YouTube, thinking it was an amazing idea to do! Obviously, this is a Christian post, which I am really passionate about doing. Without further ado, let's get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A lot of exclamation marks, but whatever I am pretty cited, :Hesitates: or I mean excited)!


1) How long have you been saved, and when did you become saved?

I have been saved for 5 years! I got saved on Easter of 2013 around 7 PM, which was March 31st.  This day, we were at church (which was at my home, since we didn't have a church where we lived, before moving). The pastor was talking about the rapture, and that if God would to come back at 7 O' clock that they (meaning the saved people in the church) would be gone. I started bawling! My mom saw me and asked if I was okay. I told her that I wasn't sure if I was saved. My dad took a bible showed me that Jesus Died, was buried, and rose again the third day. All because I was a sinner and needed a Savior. At that moment, when I admitted that I needed him to save me and him alone, is when I got saved.   
 


 2) What's your favorite Bible verse, and what does it mean to you? 

My favorite verse would have to be Romans 1:16. Yeah, I have many, but I think this particular would have to be ultimate favorite, it reads;

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (KJV) 

This is my favorite because, I know whatever opposition that comes against me when telling people about the gospel, I shouldn't be ashamed of it. It's the gospel that changes people. It's the gospel that changes people's destination from hell to heaven. It's by the power of God that I am even able to believe in Jesus Christ. This may be a little verse, but there is A LOT in it.  



3) What's your favorite Christian song and why? 

Lately, I've been loving "I Want To Be That Man," by Brian Free and Assurance. It's a really great song. It speaks about how his father woke up every morning before the sun came up to read his bible. He was a man who lived the bible. The person who wrote it goes on to say that he wants to be that man that lives the bible, just like his father.

Well, I want to be a young lady that lives the bible. One that loves God and the bible. I think my ultimate favorite Christian song would actually be a hymn entitled, "What A Friend We Have In Jesus." Mainly because, I learned what a true friend he was, when I didn't have any physical friends. 


 
4) What is your favorite Christian book?

Hmm...That is a good question. I do read, but I don't know if I can really say I have a favorite. I don't really think this counts, but I'll say the bible!  I mean, it is Christian and it is a book, so I don't know why it wouldn't count? XD


 
 5) What's your favorite thing about church?

My favorite thing about church is the preaching. I know it may sound boring, but I honestly love the messages that we get. They are always so practical, to both the young and old. I strive to be pleasing to God and listen to what he wants me to do. I do get a lot from reading the bible, but I love the preaching. It gives a different view on the scripture that I am able to apply to my life. 


  
 6) If you could meet Jesus right now, what would your first question/action be? 

Hmm, again a good question. I would probably ask; "What it was like to step down into time, when he had been living in eternity for...well...FOREVER literally." It seems like a pretty deep question, but it would be an interesting answer. 

My first action, would have to be probably falling to my face crying. I would imagine. 



7) Oddest place that you have ever prayed?

I am not really sure if you can pray in an "odd" place. I would have to say the weirdest time I've prayed was while cleaning up dog doo doo. Yeah, but I was by myself and I just felt like praying and talking to God. So, that's exactly what I did! I don't really think it was odd though. Maybe if someone saw me. They would probably accuse me being drunk like Eli did with Hannah...or not. 😉


  
 8) Are you ready if Jesus were to come tomorrow? 

Absolutely! My question is, why not right this moment!? :Pauses and waits: AW MAN! I am still here...



9) How do you openly share your faith?

Hmm, I don't get out often to tell people. However, I do try telling people on AJ. I used to play this other game that I would post bible verses on people's "walls." Obviously, from time to time I'll blog about my faith. As far as walking up to actual people and sharing my faith. I don't really do that often.

The People I Tag:
Graciepopstar91
Housemom418
Sarahkey8
and
Arcticstar8404

 
That concludes today's post. Thank you so much for allowing me to fill in for you, Arctic. I am excited to start reading your posts again! 

Today's Christian Quote:
You are the ONLY bible some unbelievers will EVER read. - John MacArthur  

The question is, what are they reading? Yeah, I know it's a painful thing to look at. It's not easy to ask yourself this question, but I know it's right. It's right to every now and then step back and ask yourself. "What influence am I having on others?" It's one that I try to ask myself on a regular basis. Believe me I fail...A LOT! Sorry, if I stuck you, but maybe you would take the warning in a positive way. If you want to call it a "warning." 

Today's Bible Verse:

For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. - Proverbs 3:26 (KJV)


Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91