Saturday, June 9, 2018

Busy day

Hey guys I'm sorry but today was busy and I forgot about writing my post D:
I'm really sorry about that. I was really tired because I was woken up multiple times last night, and I'm also really sore DX I need to get Nas to walk on me or something 
I'll try and have a really entertaining, fun post next week ok? :D
Peace love Ninja'!

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 37:24

Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.

*Husky Ninja 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91