Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Decorating the Sol Arcade Den







__________________________________________________________________


So today, we are going to be decorating this den, because why not!? I am feel that I am really bad at doing member dens. So, I guess we'll see how this works. Please let me know in the comments if you like these decorating posts, (whether that be animals or dens).

As many of you may know, my dog passed away last week. I would just like to thank you all personally! You guys left very sweet comments on Gracie's post. I just want to thank you! It was a very tough time for us, but we are now recovering and adapting. Thank you!

Okay, enough of the sadness! Let's get into the post!



So my idea behind this den is to make each section a season, so by the end of this we'll have Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter, all in one den! Hopefully, I can pull this one off. We're in this adventure together. Let's jump in!


Spring:



 My idea behind this one a walk in the park, so we have like a bicycle, flowers, and chairs. We cannot forget, my favorite...the picnic blanket! I don't know what it is, but I absolutely love it! I think it's so cute. At this point, I realized that it's going to be very hard to not over cram everything. This is a smaller den, if not the smallest member den. Well, now that I think about it, it's probably the second smallest. The first would probably be the Water Park den.

Okay, moving on!

Summer:


Here we have the summer one, I really didn't have many summery items. I even went to Jam Mart Furniture, and didn't see too much there either. A lot of it was fourth of July things, or everyday things. So, I am not really sure what to call this... It honestly looks like I threw a bunch of things together. However, it does fit the theme pretty well. We have beachy things. Definitely not my favorite though. We'll see my favorite next!


Fall:


 Ahhhhh, my favorite! I love fall as a season, but this part of the den is pretty epic! I don't know what it is about it that I just love! Maybe the colors? Maybe the coziness with the fire? Maybe the warm pumpkin pie? I bet you it's everything! This area is pretty big too. I like it... A LOT.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

WINTER:










This one was really hard to get the photo of, and somethings are cut off. However, I really love this section. My idea behind this part was to make it look like the inside of an igloo. I've never seen the inside of an igloo :Go searches it up: During my searching, I found an igloo hotel! Om goodness it's amazing, yeah my den looks like it! I really want to go to this hotel now! This is really cool! Okay, I am moving on!

_________________________________________________________________

That's all for today's post. Thank you all for reading. Let me know what kind of posts you would like to see in the future! Again, thank you all for your support and kind comments after what happened last week. It truly means A LOT!!!


Today's Encouraging Quote:

If I take offence easily; if I am content to continue in cold unfriendliness, though friendship be possible, then I know nothing of Calvary love. - Amy Carmichael 


Today's Bible Verse:

Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; - Ecclesiastes 12:1 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

  1. This is actually so cool. I love the fact that you made each section a different season. It's very unique :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually couldn't decide what season to do,(since I didn't have many summer items), so I just decided to do all of the seasons! So smart of me! :D

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91