Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Redoing my dens and look!










Hey everyone! 
Welcome back, hope you're having a great day. 
I thought this intro went pretty well because I used some of the bundle items I got from renewing my membership and this post does have a few things to do with membership. You'll have to stay tuned for that!
Anyhooo.
Have you picked up the new weekend items?
What are your thoughts on them?
I think the staffs are super cool!!
I don't know which I like best though.
They're really different to anything I've seen in the game. 
There's also 2 other new items.
The wheels, they look pretty crazy on animals but at the same time.....Really cool!
Housemom418 posted a snazzy intro with these wheels, you should check that out if you haven't already. XDD
There's also the lovely Capricorn necklace.
Super pretty <3
ANYWAYS
In today's post we'll be doing something I don't really love doing.
REDOING MY DENS AND LOOKS
Mkay, your probably thinking...Why would you redo them?
WELL, I was recently nm and that means...All the member items aren't in the dens anymore, well...Atleast the nm dens so, I'm going to be doing 1 den and 3 looks with a before and after! Let's begin with the den.
(:




Here is the den BEFORE the makeover.



Here is the den AFTER the makeover.




What do you think of the transformation?
It's very laggy but pretty SNAZZY. This den has a very interesting backstory.
So, the den is a supposed to be a stables and the beta rocking horses are well, the horses.
We have NANCY the reason why this all started.
Nancy is the main rocking horse she's been with me the longest and she is one of the nicest betas I've ever met. I could go on and on about this wonderful Nancy but I would probably be sitting here typing forever. (I'm so strange...I know (: )



Look 1 BEFORE makeover


Look AFTER makeover




Look 2 BEFORE makeover




Look 2 AFTER makeover


Look 3 before

Look 3 after


I really enjoyed doing these looks I think they're all really different the second one I actually made with House. It was a matching look with our friendship charm necklaces, I have a few screenshots!



Anyways
that's all for today!
Hope you enjoyed, let me know which color staff you liked better and until next time...
PEACE
LOAF
NINJA
SNEAKY


Verse -






Verse- with man this is impossible but with God all things are possible
Matthew 19:26


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME INTROOOO
    AND BLOG POST OF COURSE (:
    To be honest, I think my favorite staff is...
    The Strong Staff.
    I really like the colors of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these redos are actually awesome! Like I literally wish I got these skills.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91