Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Pixel Art With Gizmo634!

Hey guys!! It's Gizmo here.

I've been absent 2 weeks mainly because how busy I am this time of year so don't be surprised if I occasionally miss a few posts this month. It hasn't been that long since I started writing for the AJFC I'm still learning and getting used to posting on schedule it's just something that takes time. I hope you understand :)

Anyhow, today we're going to be pixel painting with the theme Christmas!
I've tried pixel painting in the past and It's a lot easier than expected so this should be a piece of cake. (Laughs nervously!) 



I started painting a tree, I found some references online.
 I mean what's Christmas without a Christmas tree? 
This what I came up with. I think it needs some presents and maybe a winter/cold looking background? 









.


Okay, this is the finished result, I added some snowflakes, colourful presents and a little fox!
Knowing I've only ever tried pixel painting a few times I think it's alright?
I do need some more practice so let's do another one!
I think it's only fair to do a snowman next, they're so cute and really fun to make,
but will they be so easy on pixel paint? let's find out..


Here he is!
 My finished Snowman which was surprisingly not that hard to create. I'm glad I gave pixel painting a go, sometimes the activities you expect to be hard/boring are actually the complete opposite.

Thanks for reading guys, I wish you all a happy December.
Peace

Loaf

Ninja

Sneaky

verse:








1 comment:

  1. These are really good, Gizmo! I personally don't like pixel art too much. I find that 1) I'm not the best at it and 2)it really tends to mess with my eyes, but hey, that's just me! You did a really great job on these!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91