Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Winter Den Decorating 2019 + Jamtastic Prizes


Gooooooooooooooood morning everybody!


What's that? Not morning? Let me try again please!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD afternooon!!!!!

What? Not afternoon either? Okay, okay, I got it this time!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!

"No, no, no! Move over! Allow me to do it!"



I literally just did that!


Oh, whatever!

__________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody! I am really sorry about last week. I had finals last week, YIPPEE, and I went to take a nap after them, well, I kind of overslept and didn't have enough time to post before church at that point. I am super sorry! I am here with another post though.

The last couple of months have been busy and rough emotionally. That's why you haven't seen me every week. Not only that, but Animal Jam has been going downhill over the last 2-3 years. As many of you may know.

Anyway, let's get into the post. I'm going to be decorating a den! As many of you know, I love decorating dens and I haven't done my winter den yet, since it's technically not the start of winter yet. Though, it does feel like it! Let's get into it!

I'm going to be decorating the newest AJ den, Regal Winter Palace.


This is my really awkward bedroom. Okay, so the bedroom isn't really that awkward, but the bed is! Like I really don't know. It kind of looks like someone fell through it...moving on, now!

This is the children's play room and bedroom I guess, because I just now realized I didn't have a kid's bedroom! Oooops! Bad parent am I!


Here we have the entrence of the house. Is it called a foyer? :Looks it up: Yep, I believe this would be considered a foyer! I'm so smart!


This be my living room, I mean...This is my living room. Poor little tree lost all of it's ornaments. I didn't want to spend my gems on ornaments...I'm sorry!


This is my office. I love homes that have offices, just a little fun fact about me. We've never had a home with an extra room for an office, but it sure would be cool!!


 Now, that I'm thinking about it. I didn't need this room and it could've been the children's bedroom. Though, it's quite small. Anyway, this is the present room, because mom and dad need to hide those presents from the kids.



This is one outside picture. I don't have much to say about it...



Lastly, we have the outside picture number 2. :P
I give this den a 7/10 in my opinion, as I think I could have done better in some areas. Let me know what you guys think!



Now, on to the little segment I like to call...Jamtastic Prizes!  I'm not going to talk much about them, just pretty much list them and move on, as I have 2 full weeks to update you all on...that's 28 prizes! Yikes!

Thursday, December 5th:

AJ Online:


AJ Play Wild:


Friday, December 6th:

AJ Online:

AJ Play Wild:

Saturday, December 7th:

AJ Online:



AJ Play Wild:


Sunday, December 8th:

AJ Online:


AJ Play Wild:

Monday, December 9th:

AJ Online:


AJ Play Wild:

Tuesday, December 10th:

AJ Online:

                           Tall Holly Planter
AJ Play Wild:


Wednesday, December 11th:

AJ Online:



AJ Play Wild:


Thursday, December 12th:

AJ Online:


AJ Play Wild:


Friday, December 13th:

AJ Online:



AJ Play Wild:


Ugly Holiday Sweater

Saturday, December 14th:

AJ Online:

AJ Play Wild:


Sunday, December 15th:

AJ Online:
                                                             Holly Fountain


AJ Play Wild:

Monday, December 16th:

AJ Online:


                         Sleigh Runaway

AJ Play Wild:

Tuesday, December 17th:

AJ Online:



AJ Play Wild:


Wednesday, December 18th:

AJ Online:


AJ Play Wild:

__________________________________________________________________

Welp, we have concluded another post. Thank you all for stopping by once again! Bye guys! I can't believe it... one more week and it's Christmas day! It's insane. I'm so excited. I can't wait! Are you guys excited!?

Today's Encouraging Quote:

Bless God for the translation of the Scriptures. The Word is our sword; by being translated, the sword is drawn out of its scabbard. — William Gurnall

Today's Bible Verse:
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; - Ecclesiastes 12:1 (KJV)

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ive missed a lot of good prizes this year.. I don't think ive logged on much this month XD Like maybe once at the beginning? (Bad me XD) Would you by chance be able to give me the inflatable reindeer? It is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91