Friday, December 27, 2019

What I Got For Christmas 2019


 Hello y'all! Welcome back to another blog post. I hope y'all had a good Christmas! I had a wonderful Christmas this year. Let me know what y'all got for Christmas this year down in the comments! I'd love to hear that. :-) I have a little surprise at the end, BUT DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET. Don't. You'll ruin the surprise! Let's get into it, shall we?
1. Paint Brushes
I really needed some more paintbrushes, I got a whole set of paintbrushes, but these were the nearest ones that I could take a picture of. So, I'm very very thankful for these! They are pretty nice. :)
2. Paint
I needed some more black paint, so I'm also very thankful for this. LOL

3.Panda Slippers
I will show you in the next picture...
4. Fox Slippers
Also in the next picture...
5. Socks
Here's the picture. LOL

6. Painting Kit

 I think this is awesome! It's a paint pouring kit, which will be so much fun!

7. Markers
These are scented markers, and they smell pretty good!

8. Earrings and Necklace
I thought these were really pretty! I love them so much. :D
9. Wet Brush
  
My sister and I really needed a wet brush because if we brush our hair while It's wet, It gets all springy and It's really hard to brush if we need to brush it while wet.
10. Star Projector Thingy

This is AMAZING. THANKS AMAZON! Anyway, It's so fun. It lights up and you can set how long you want it to glow, and it even will spin!

11... Surprise! 
HERE'S THE SURPRISE...
THE BEST SURPRISE EVER...
I GOT A PUPPY!
Our good friend at church actually gave her to us, her name is Missy Mae, and she is 9 weeks and 4 days old. She is an amazing puppy, but she does the puppy things like biting everything. LOL She is awesome. She is a miniature schnauzer, and her color is rare. She's like a brown color as you can see in the picture, her color is called liver. (3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Timothy 1:13 KJV
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
Bye guys!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

    Hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lots of art stuff! Awesome gifts... Especially the puppy!! That's such a nice present to receive for christmas. I got a kitten for my birthday in August and that was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Yes! I love art, my family knows me so well. (3 I'd have to agree. I hope you got good gifts too! Awww! I'm so happy to hear that. :)

      Delete
  3. we got the same socks. ayyyyyy
    -binx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91