Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Carnival Challenge!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Last year, CoolCat had a Summer Carnival challenge! So this year, I'm gonna have one! CoolCat did a ticket challenge, but I'm gonna do something a little different. Im going to challenge you all, to get a score of 8,000 or more on Phantom Ball! The challenge starts today, and ends July 31st. Comment below of your score! Remember to include your Animal Jam Username, or a fun nickname! (Such as cupcakes, NatureGirl, etc). If you win, your Animal Jam Username, or your fun nickname, will be featured on this post! If you do not get a score of 8,000, you can still tell me your score. Have fun!

Heres today's Bible verse! 


Psalm 23:6 

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

Remember, God made YOU! 


P.S. Im sorry this post was so short!

6 comments:

  1. (Sarahkey8) Whose next for Jammer Spotlight?? plz reply I bed you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sarah! It's a surprise! Stay tuned tomorrow to find out ;)

      Delete
    2. (sarahkey8) I clicked on your blog profile and I was VERY surprised! I noticed that one of you favorite songs was That was then this is now! I was like O M G! Cuz that's MY number 1 favorite song! :D And one of your favorite movies was War Room. That's not my favorite, (not saying I don't like it I love it!) And I was amazed! LOVE YOUR BLOG
      P.S
      I might do this! (AJ Adventurer)

      Delete
    3. Actually, there's kinda a story behind the first (I believe it was first.. Lol) time I heard that song! I was having a lot of anxeity on a trip, because I got the flu once and I think it was from this restraunt so I was scared to eat out. I kept hearing That Was Then This Is Now, and little did I know God was speaking to me. I realized that God was trying to tell me, the past is the past. Move on. That was then, this is now. I realized that recently. It all sorta clicked! You know?

      Delete
  2. YAYYYY I GOT IT I GOT IT! :D I got 8,000!!!!! My user is Sparkle Daring Ninja! I GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 8,0015!
    King Tough Bunny (ja983)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91