Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Christmas In July Party!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! I have some exciting news! July 25th I'm going to have a party! I know I've been having a lot of parties lately, but this one is special! Its a Christmas In July Party! Which means AJFC is going to be completely transformed with Christmas stuff! Anyways, heres the Party Info!

Party info: 

Location: Graciepopstar91's den on Animal Jam

Date: July 25th 2016 (7-25-16 which is a Monday)

Time: 7 PM PST Pacific standard time such as California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington state 
10 PM EST Eastern standard time such as Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and New York 
8 PM MST Mountain standard time such as Arizona (It will be 7 PM for Arizona because they don't do daylight saving time.), New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho 9 PM CST Central standard time such as Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kansas 4 AM UK time 4 PM HST Hawaii standard Time such as Honolulu, and Hilo 

What we will do at the party: Play mini-games, hangout, and have a little devotional about Christmas.

Reason for celebration: We are celebrating Christmas in the Summer!

People who can come to the party: Everyone! Young or old, non-member on Animal Jam or member, Christian or non-Christian, etc! Don't forget to invite all your buddies!

Put the party day on your calendar! Also, if you are in Asia, Europe, China, etc please look up your time zone online. Asia has many different time zones so its hard to do all of them. Sorry! But if you need any help finding a website please comment below and follow the commenting rules. 

I hope you can all come! 

Heres todays Bible verse!

2 Timothy 1:7 

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Remember, God made YOU!


15 comments:

  1. I'd love to come, but I will be gone that day! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom still has Christmas shopping lists on the fridge. O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you do emotes? XD ANd thats CRAZY Fantasy!

      Delete
    2. Hiya! I have emotes downloaded on my phone 😄

      Delete
    3. Nuts, I know. At least that's all the Christmas stuff she still has up.

      Delete
  3. What the heck! lol MIGHT be able to come try to make your parties on Fridays though plz? If they Friday I have a really big chance of coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Bible Study (in real life) on Fridays :( sorry! Some weeks we have Friday off, but not very often.

      Delete
    2. Oh okie, btw PLEASEEE do another Blossom and Greely! You are very behind! XD

      Delete
    3. I'm so sorry I haven't been doing those. Yesterday and today I've been busy. Sorry!! I'll try to get back on track :)

      Delete
  4. GUYS I THINK WE CAN DO OUR BLOG NAMES AGAIN ON THE D.E. YAYYYYYYYYYYY I THINK I THINK! :D (AJ ADventurer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, they're still usernames, and still necessary to remove. :( Drat. (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. I tried to do my blog-name recently, and they took it out 😣

      Delete
  5. I am in South Asia and have trouble finding the time SO any websites that can help me plz
    cuddly6342

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91