Saturday, November 12, 2016

Glitched!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91! I apologize for my lack of posts. I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't known what to post about.

Any who, today I was on with my buddy Custard, and we were about to play a game. I believe she joined the game, then we went invisible. It was the strangest thing. I went to Jamaa Township, and I could see myself. Then I went to my den, and people from Jamaa Township flooded my den! It was one of the strangest glitches I have ever seen. Heres a quick video! Please excuse my craziness in the video...


Sorry theres no audio! 

Whats one of the strangest glitches you've seen? Comment below! 

Heres todays Bible verse! 

Romans 12:9-10

Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.

Remember, God made YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's incredible! O.O

    Jamaa Township was in your den! :O :D Coolness!

    F-F-Frogsloth. Need to write the-- *sis says my name suddenly* *I give a ridiculous yelp-scream* :O AAH!!

    Sis: You look like a bunny with that towel wrapped around your hair! XD
    Me: *pant* *pant* Oh. *haha* Thank you. I mean, thank you? Is that a compliment?
    Sis: I dunno, I mean, because the towel ends are falling in separate directions, it looks like bunny ears.
    Me: Thanks? o_o c:

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK GRACE FLOATING JAMMERS

    and SIS SRSLY

    grace i need help on my blogger blog I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DELETE POSTS OR MAKE DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE BLOG!!!!!

    ok srry im just rlly hyper on screens XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91