Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Holiday Season Is Here! + Commenting Game?

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Today is not going to be an Animal Jam related post. I just couldn't think of an idea! So since the holidays are coming, I thought I could talk about that!

So along with that I thought I could have a commenting game! Here's how it will work. I will name off different Holiday activities and you have to comment you're favorite ones! Here we go!

Listening to Christmas Music.
Drinking hot cocoa.
Christmas decorating.
Walking in town looking at the Christmas light and decorations.
Walking in you're neighborhood looking at other decorated houses.
Watching Christmas Movies.
Putting up the Christmas Tree.
Playing games with you're friends or family while listening to Christmas music.

That's all I could think of! If you know of anymore ideas, or have you're own Christmas tradition, comment it down below!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~


10 comments:

  1. I love Christmas television. The BBC always puts on a ton of great shows, specials and movies.

    I basically like everything about winter. Christmas is my favourite holiday and I like basically anything festive.

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking in town looking at the Christmas light and decorations!
    I love seeing all the lights and things
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja JA JA JA JA JA!!! I accidentally deleted your story in the draft! Could you pretty please repost it? Thanks

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.o I will tell her too. Right now she is upstairs. Please leave a message at the sound of the click*click* XDDD

      Delete
  4. Ooh! I do numbers 1 through...well, I actually do all of them except the last one. Did ya know that my dad actually does a light show at our house? It's pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do
    Listening to Christmas Music.
    Drinking hot cocoa.
    Christmas decorating.
    Walking in town looking at the Christmas light and decorations.
    Walking in you're neighborhood looking at other decorated houses.
    Watching Christmas Movies.


    I do all those. We use to do Christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW GRACIE! CAN I MAYBE DO ANOTHER STORY INSTEAD OF THE ONE I SUBMITTED FOR THE CONTEST? (if I dont get finished in time keep the old one!) PLEASE REPLY NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having fun reading how you all celebrate Christmas! Forgive me for my lack of commenting. I'll try to comment before I start my weekly posts.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91