Saturday, December 18, 2021

Must Haves For The Season (Blogmas Day 18)

Hello guys! Sorry, been a little busy which obviously means I haven't had time to post, but here I am late at night, but totally deciding to post anyway. So I guess here we go! 

Today, by the title we're obviously going to be talking about must haves for the season. Let's get into it I guess as I'm not really sure how to introduce this topic even any more. 

1) Candles

I love a good smelling candle and the light just makes it better. Grab a cozy blanket and turn on a movie and we are set to go!

2) Christmas movies

Speaking of movies you need to have a collection of movies that you watch every year. My favorites are Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, just to name a few!

3) Tree

Now, I know having a Christmas tree is kind of a silly thing, but hear me out. I love the decorating process and I do it with family, so that makes it even better!

4) Holiday Coffee Brews

Okay, now many not everyone is a coffee lover, but for me...coffee is my life! I like live on coffee. So, for me having either a cinnamon or peppermint coffee is great to have. Also, Starbucks and Dunkin have great holiday flavors as well!

5)  Christmas lights

So, the season is not complete without a good light show! I enjoy driving through housing developments and seeing all the lights. It's just so pretty, how can you not enjoy seeing them?!

 

Okay, that's my top 5. I would love to know what your top 5 must haves for the season are too! So, leave it in the comments below!!! Have a great night everyone. I can't believe today marks officially 1 week to Christmas!!!

Bye guys!

Verse of the day:

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near. - Isaiah 55:6 (KJV) 

Quote of the day: 

The art of love is God work through you. - Wilferd A. Peterson  

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.


 

1 comment:

  1. Throught 2021 some 2020 and 2022 I have been exploring this awesome blog and have a awesome blog idea! As a Christ follower I feel like everybody can somewhat get caught up in the whole grace thing and forget some truth! Like cunstructive critism to help our friends become better people! Because if friends are understanding they would understand if you said.: Hey, can we talk about (blank)? I don't think it's right when u do that or do that to me, and the truth needs to be heard! :D Love you guys! - wildfirework

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91