Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Tree Decorating (Blogmas Day 5)

 Hello, everyone I'm back for another Blogmas 2021 post! How are all of you doing this fine Sunday!?

I've been busy decorating. This year I've decorated 3 trees - the main living room tree, my tree, and I surprised my neighbor with a tree this year, of which we decorated. Now, of course we decorated these as a family, but I thought you guys may enjoy seeing the process of how we decorated this year.

I personally love watching people decorate their house for different seasons - you can watch them on YouTube. 

So without further ado, let's start off with the main tree. This one is about 7 1/2 foot tree, and my mom did most of the decorating, but we did somewhat help. Oh and the lights don't really go out like that; it's just how the camera picked up the lights. I know...weird, right?





Then we have my tree that goes in my room. This one is only 18 inches, since I don't have much space for a bigger one. However, I am proud of my little tree!





As for my neighbor's tree we only took pictures, so here is a picture instead of a video. :P This one is a six foot tree.



I honestly love decorating the trees, although, it takes a long time sometimes, and I'm not very experienced, so I often get criticized for my decorating skills, but hey, we all must learn somehow, right? I love the way they turned out and super happy about them. 


When do you guys usually put up your tree, if you decorate one? What colors do you usually use and how big? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you, and until next time, Jam on!

 

Verse of the day: 

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - Romans 10:10 

Quote of the Day:  

Where God guides, He provides. - Unknown author

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91