Saturday, December 25, 2021

What I Got For Christmas!

 Hey y'all!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Today, as I'm writing this is obviously Christmas... and I am here to share with you what I got for Christmas! First off, I want to start off with a disclaimer: Christmas is not about the presents, I am simply sharing what I got for the holiday, and also, in no way am I bragging about what I got. I am extremely blessed, and I am very grateful for everything I have!

Alright, let's start off with the first thing! These are not in order, just things that come to mind.

1. Google Nest Hub

This is really cool! It's almost like a tablet, there are a bunch of things that you can do on it. It is used as an alarm clock, you can make video calls on it, and more! 

2. Peppermint Essential Oil

So, I have a couple of diffusers which I love to use, so I got some peppermint essential oil which is awesome because it is one of my most commonly used scents! I was happy to get some more of that. 

3. Rose Necklace

I love necklaces, especially when they're simple! My sister, (House322) actually got me a rose necklace from Beauty and the Beast, and it is beautiful!

4. Money

I actually got quite a bit of money this year, which I am so grateful for! I feel like as you get older, money becomes more important to you as a gift. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

5. Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Cream + Body Wash + Hand Sanitizer + EOS

This is something that a family that we're super close to, actually got me for Christmas!! It was super kind, and I will for sure be using all of it!

6. A bunch of candy, games, letter of my first name sign

A couple of our friends actually got me a bunch of candy, letter of my first name sign which is suuuuper pretty! It has a bunch of decorative flowers on it, it's adorable. Then, we got some games!

7. Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Cleanser 

Although I haven't used this yet, it seems like an amazing tool! I have to stick to a skincare routine in order to keep my skin clear, and this will be super helpful when cleaning my face! 

8. Succulent Tart Warmer

This thing. IS. STINKIN. ADORABLE.

It is a black tart warmer, with cute little succulents on the front of it!!! It is beautiful, and works really well!

9. Pumpkin Tart Warmer

Before, I didn't have any fall tart warmers, so it was great to have one that I can put up in the fall time! It is a stack of 3 pumpkins, orange, teal, and white! 

10. Tablet

I also got a tablet!! I got this back in November... I believe, or somewhere around that time, maybe back in October. I can't even keep my months straight anymore! 🀣 This was super kind of my parents!! They were on sale, and I actually really wanted/needed a new tablet. I technically didn't need it, but if I wanted to have a tablet, I pretty much needed it because my other ones don't work very well. So, this was very kind!!!

11. Church Snow Globe

I was debating whether to add this one or not, but for the whole family we got this GORGEOUS church snow globe that lights up, with the nativity scene inside of it! We got it from somebody is very dear to me and my whole family. It was super kind!!!

------------------

That's it!! Blogmas is over!! I can't believe it... it has gone by so fast. I'm sorry that we didn't post quite every day, but we attempted it!! I hope y'all enjoyed the posts that we did for the time being. Thank y'all so much for reading them, it encouraged me!! I hope y'all had an amazing Christmas this year, and til next time... see y'all later!

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.



3 comments:

  1. oh dear it has been YEARS since i’ve read this blog. do either you, your sister, or gracie have any form of social media i can reach out to you guys on? i no longer play animal jam ever since they took it off the web browser. -binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goshhh hey binx!!! how are you?! my sister may have something she can contact you on, unfortunately all of my social media stuff is personal. :( ikr! you're not missing much, i don't play very often but occasionally i'll go on there to see what's new, and it's pretty much the same old.

      Delete
    2. yeah sure! i’d love to contact her -binx

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91