Sunday, December 12, 2021

Favorite Gifts Previously

Heyyy y'all! Welcome back to another blog post! Today, we're going to go over my favorite gifts previously! I'm gonna start with my favorite one...🀣

1. Jesus Coming, and dying

Obviously, I'm the most grateful for this because that's the only way I got saved. I am so grateful for it, because that's the only way I have joy!

2. My Family, Church Family, & Friends 

I am so grateful for people who will encourage me, every single time I need it. Sometimes, despite having everything I could ever wish for, I have breakdowns from stress and whatever else is going on. I am so grateful to have my family, my church family, and friends who will always be there when I need it. There has been countless occasions where some of the people at my church who mean so much to me, say something which seems so random to them, but it's exactly what I needed. We all need those people. 

3. A Puppy!

My favorite gift by far has for sure been my puppy, who I got for Christmas two years ago!! It was so sweet, and of course she's sooooo cute.

4. A Tablet! 

My parents surprised me with a tablet this year early for Christmas, it was sooo sweet and I really appreciate it!!

5. Scrunchies, Nail Polish, Jewelry

Out of my sister and I, I have always kind of been the one who is a little bit more girly... Therefore, anything girly, I really appreciate it because I'll use it like- everyday. 🀣

Alrighty! That's it for today!! :)

Luke 2:6 

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91