Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Favorite Christmas Movies🎄

 Good morning, good afternoon, good evening... whenever y'all are reading this!!! Thank you so much for coming back and reading these posts, it means a lot! 💛 Alright, let's get into this post!!!

Today's post is about my favorite Christmas movies! Obviously, you already know that if you read the title. 🤣 I don't watch too many Christmas movies, I normally stick to the main ones. So, this post may be a little bit boring... but if y'all haven't watched any of these, y'all are missingggg out! They're so good, I never get sick of them. 🤣

1. Frosty The Snowman

Alright! I was debating whether I liked Rudolph better, or Frosty... but I think Frosty is my favorite. 🤣 Frosty the Snowman is always so happy, it makes me happy! Therefore, that's my reason for this one... Also, if you're looking for a shorter movie, go for this one! It's only about 30 minutes long, so it's pretty short, but it's perfect if you want to watch something that is half decently quick!

2. Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer 

Obviously Rudolph had to be on this list! Rudolph is SOOO good. It's an hour long movie, obviously longer than Frosty. If you wanna get into the Christmas spirit, this will be the perfect one for you... it's such a classic, and Rudolph was sooo cute!! 

3. Mr. Grinch 

Dr. Suess' The Grinch, is an amazing movie! It basically explains how the Grinch stole Christmas... yeah, it's a pretty good one. It's such a classic!!! And just a reminder... don't be the grinch this Christmas, be happy! 😉

4. My Little Pony: A Very Minty Christmas

A lot of y'all reading this, probably only know the newer version of my little pony. But let me tell you- this movie is SUCH a good movie. It was made back in 2005, before they changed the ponies to look newer. 

5. A Charlie Brown Christmas

I don't know if it's just me, but I love The Charlie Brown!!! Therefore, this is for sure one of my favorites!!! 


Alrighty y'all! That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed!

Luke 2:8 KJV

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91