Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Adventure Of The Frogsloth, Second Entry

Hey Jmmers!  ...  Yes. I call you Jmmers now.  o_o  (Walking typo machine... >~<)
So, Jmmers, Today we have another entry of The Adventure Of The Frogsloth...

Dear Diary,
I went to the place where it was agreed I would meet my guide. He was waiting.
aj-frogsloth-story-shifty-koala
◊◊◊◊◊
aj-frogsloth-here-as-promised
"I'm here as promised."
◊◊◊◊◊
aj-frogsloth-you-have-payment.
"You have the payment?"
◊◊◊◊◊
aj-frogsloth-...fine
"...Fine."
◊◊◊◊◊
aj-frogsloth-payment-for-contact-two
◊◊◊◊◊
It irked me to think that such a disreputable character was going to enjoy my Spiked Wristband, but it was a necessary step in order to find the Jammer with more information on the Frogsloth.
He handed me a Silk Scarf.
"Tie this around your eyes. ...If you know what's good for you, you won't peek." 
I sighed and adjusted the scarf to cover the slit of vision I still had.
We walked for a long time. I heard a Wolf howl, far away, and I once walked smack into a tree branch that my "guide" had neglected to warn me about.
Having lost what little sense of direction I had, I was very surprised to find myself hearing the relaxing music of the Pillow Room.
"Hello?" I called. "Are you there? Where's the Jammer you've promised would be here?"
"Closer than you think," came a voice from behind me.
I spun around, yanked off the blindfold, and saw...
aj-frogsloth-meet-shifty-koala
Oh! There's someone at the door!
I'll have to continue this account of my adventure later, Diary.
Farewell for now,
(DXplorergirl)
aj-signature-DXplorergirl

8 comments:

  1. DA CLIFFHANGERS! I am so mean... CX

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEANY! *crosses arms and sits in a corner* XDD
      lol

      Delete
  2. ARGH! WHYY!!! WHY CLIFFHANGERS!!! UGH! XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw Gracie what is your Mom's animal jam account? She plays Animal jam right?
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes! She plays Animal Jam sometimes, not very often though. She mainly just plays games with me. Her username is Littlecooljammer.

      Delete
  4. i don't think i could get my mom on aj.
    and WHY THE CLIFF HANGER!!!?? I WANT TO SEE THE FROG SLOTH!!

    Pob93

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do entry 11 on your blog? XDD cliffhangers. we all love'em ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent her a friend request, can you ask her to buddy me? :)
    lol it's kinda funny bc your mom reads all of these, LOL
    *King Tough Bunny
    ja983

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91