Thursday, September 8, 2016

On The Road!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Right now I'm on the road! Me and my family are driving 4 hours to see my Grandpa! You may be wondering, "how is she writing on the road??" I'm writing from my moms iPhone! It's a little hard typing with my big thumbs when I have to type with small little electronic keys... Anyways. I've been taking a few mountain pictures on the road! They should be up tonight. I tried uploading a picture from the phone, but it seems to be glitched. I'm also going to be working on another chapter of Lizzy's Diary while we're on our trip! So stay tuned! Tonight or Tomorrow I'll be journaling on here about my trip! It should be a lot of fun, and I should have a lot of real life adventures! I look forward to telling you about what has already happen on the trip tonight or tomorrow! 

Here's today's Bible verse! 

Psalm 97:10

You who love the LORD, hate evil! He protects the lives of his godly people and rescues them from the power of the wicked.

Remember, God made YOU!

5 comments:

  1. HI GRACIE!!!! how's it so far?
    Have you been checking out the DE?
    HAVE YOU SEEN THE PARADE OF DENS OMG SOO COOOL! IT'D BE THE BEST IF ONE OF US GOT ON THERE!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have!! It would be really cool if AJ highlighted your plushie den!

      Delete
    2. And it's going good! Just got back from the grocery store with my Grandpa!

      Delete
  2. i hope aj highlights one of us!


    Pob93

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Hope you have a great time! :D

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91