Tuesday, January 17, 2017

An Interview With Zero! (Aka Legendary)

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

Whew! This is my second post today! My first one can be viewed by clicking here.

That being said, let's get on with today's post!

This morning, I was on a blog, and noticed that on the blog, there was post about that person Zero, from a few months ago. Zero.. I've heard of them before, and thought they might have been some hacker or something.

I also saw a Julian2 video about Zero was attached, and I watched it later that morning.

I then learned, that so much mystery surrounded Zero..

So, around 11:30 AM, I was joking around with Sarah, and told her to come to a den called "Adventure". In that den, was a portal that led to Zero's den!

We went there, and learned that Karalee was buddies with Zero.

I was very confused, because Zero was banned.. How could she be buddies with them?

After a long conversation, I learned that Zero was under a new name.

Legendary.

I really wanted to see Zero, now that I knew my friends were buddies with them.

I had so many questions, that I was just dying to get answered!

Then, not too long ago, me and my buddy Tiger, were waiting at Legendary's den, to see if she would come.

I wasn't sure if it was a glitch, but when I slid over Legendary's follow button, it said Jamaa Township for a split second.

I figured- maybe she's on?

Turns out, she was! And later, she came to her den.

She said "I found your paper".

I was a bit confused, but then I said "Blogger?".

And she replied by saying, "Yes :D".

I was amazed.

This legendary Zero read my blog?

This blog I'm typing this post on?

Yes!

I thought that was absolutely incredible.

Who knows? Maybe Zero reads other blogs, like Kara's and Gfox0's blogs as well!

I then asked Zero if I could interview her, and to my surprise..

She said, "Sure"!

We went to my den, and I happily and somewhat nervously asked Zero the questions I had written out, electronically on my iPod ^.^.

I got photos of the little interview we had, so I could share them on here. Here they are!


Q: Is it true that the koala in Zero's den will make the game crash?

Photo of koala in Zero's den


A: Not even close, just a silly rumor


Q: Is accounts ten, adventure, three, etc. yours?


A: Yep they are

By left, I mean uh.. Passed away 😞
Q: Did you make zero in honor of your friend who um.. Left?


A (1): No, I dont have any friend who left


A (2): I made that den when i was sad over being hacked and losing stuff


Q: Did the account, Zero, get banned? If so, why?


A: Yes Zero is banned, I was hacked by Blanketz


Huge thanks to Legendary (Aka Zero) for letting me interview her! 

To show my appreciation, a little gift should be awaiting in your JAG's in a few days!

I'm glad that the truth about Zero is out.

It now sorta seems silly about if you stand near the koala in Zero's den for too long, the game will crash.

One thing in the interview that really stuck out the post to me, is that Blanketz is not Zero's deceased friend. Turns out, Blanketz hacked Zero. 

Pretty interesting!

What did you think of this fascinating interview?

Be sure to comment down below!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Psalm 119:114

You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope.

Seems like a verse Lizzy, from Lizzy's Diary, would like! 😉

Remember, God made YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Lol did you purposely put "the legendary Zero" or was that a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I think I typed it out then realized, "Legendary Zero... XDD"

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91