Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Member Spin, NEW LAND!!!!!. Postponed Contest +JH

Hey guys! Sarahkey8 hereeeee! 
You guys: O: Where's Supercat? O:
Me: He has a sore throat 😡😢  I have a sore throat too, it turns on and off.  :/ And a little cough. So yeah....


  Chapter 2 of JH! 
Sarah walked to the cafeteria. There were lots of students there. Sarah first looked around for Ja, but didn't see her. Then again, she could've walked by her in the crowd of kids! So Sarah walked to the left corner table. She saw Gracie and another girl who she didn't know. Gracie looked up. “Hi Sarah! Sarah, this is Coolcat, Coolcat this is Sarah!” “Hi.” Sarah said. “Hello.” said Coolcat. Coolcat wore a grey sweatshirt with white flowers on it, she also wore a white headband with flowers in it.“I got to get my food. Be right back!” Sarah called over her shoulder. “Okay!” Gracie said. Sarah walked to the long line of kids, but suddenly the girl in the front looked over at Sarah and smiled. “You can have my spot.” she called. “Are you sure?” Sarah called over. The girl nodded. They switched places. “Whats your name?” Sarah asked “Stardusty” the girl answered. “I hope to see you again.” Stardusty said, Sarah nodded and got her food, then went back to her spot. “Woah! How did you get back that fast?” Coolcat wondered. “A girl let me go into the front.” Sarah answered “Nice. What class do you guys have next?” Coolcat asked. “Biology ” Sarah said. “Me too!” Coolcat answered. “Me three!” Gracie said. “Yes!” They all exclaimed in unison Suddenly someone poked Sarah's leg. “What?” Sarah asked as she pulled her chair out. “Pob!” Sarah exclaimed “Shh! The Spinnyboi club is after me because I said a bad joke about Julian.” Pob whispered. Sarah looked up. A bunch of kids walked towards her. “Hey you, have you seen a guy with a grey tophat, black scarf, and a yellowish shirt?” one of the kids asked. “Umm, no?” Sarah answered blinking. “Tell me if you see them!” the kid called over his shoulder as the group left. “Who is that?” Gracie asked. “I'm Pob. Sarah's brother.” Pob said. “Nice to meet you.” Gracie and Coolcat said. “Same here, now I got to go!” Pob said as he ran off to his class. The three girls talked for a while. “Let's go to math!” Sarah said after she finished her pizza. They hurried to Math and sat in desk's next to each other. Nobody else was there except a girl with dark brown hair in a ponytail. She wore a white dress. She was drawing a hyena in a tree. It was like her except a hyena instead of a human. She was nibbilng on a piece of cheese. “Hi! Nice art!” Sarah exclaimed coming up to her. Coolcat and Gracie followed. The girl swallowed. “Thanks! I'm Karalee by the way, you can call me Kara.” Kara said. “I'm Sarah, and these are my friends, Gracie and Coolcat.” Sarah said. Gracie and Coolcat said “Hi.” “Hi.” Kara said Suddenly a lot of kids came in the room, with a teacher following. “Hello Students. I am Mr. Cosmo. Today we will be talking about the beautiful, wonderful, perfound, perfect-” “Ahem! On with the lesson!” One of the kids said. These kids sure are bold. Sarah thought. “Life of the plants.” Cosmo said. After the very boring lesson, the four girls walked into the hallway. “We better call our moms to get our stuff.” Sarah said. After they called they looked at each and said, “What room do you have?” “I have room 23.” Coolcat said. “24.” Gracie said. “20.” Sarah said, “20 too!” Kara said. “Wow! We are all neighbors!, Coolcat has 23, Gracie has 24, Kara has 22, and I have 20!” “I have 20. Not 22.” Kara laughed. “Oh, whoops.” said Sarah. Half an hour later they all had their suitcases. “Seeya guys later!” Kara said. “Yep! Bye!” Gracie said. Kara and Sarah went into their dorm. There were two suitcases already there, both on the two beds closest to the door. The other two beds were by some windows. “I think I recognize this suitcase..” Sarah said, looking at the first suitcase. Kara shrugged. Sarah put her suitcase on her bed and took her stuff out, she put her pillow chum down, and put her stuffed Seahorse, 'Sparklezs' next to it. She put some books down at the seat of her bed. She looked over at Kara, and saw that she was pretty much done too, she also noticed some Sherlock Homes books at the foot of her bed. “Do you know who our roomates are?” Kara asked “Nope, not a clue.” Sarah answered. Kara pulled out some cheese curds from her backpack. “Want some?” she asked “No thanks.” Sarah replied. “Suit yourself.” Kara said, she popped one or two of them into her mouth.

If you aren't added in yet, I might need your IRL appearance (Hair and eye color) Just put it in the comments to be safe. 




Onto the next part of the post. The MEMBER SPIN is here! FINALLY! I got 3 diamonds today, only thing I have gotten. AND GUESS WHAT AJ FINALLY DECIDED TO DOOOOOOOOOOOO?! A NEW LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK ITS GOING TO BE MEMBERS ONLY. SRRY NMS, HERE IS A PICTURE OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, (THIS IS ALL IN CAPS FOR A REASON) 


 Now, Julian2 actually made a video about this, click the link to see it) And it has been forever sense they added a new land! In fact, it has now been 4 years sense AJ added a new land. But they have released how many animals sense then? They have released..... I have no idea XD I started playing AJ I think the year Mt Shiveer was released, (Not sure at ALL)  Soooo, WOW I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 YEARS. I'M SUPER OLD!!!! *runs around* I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK I think I need to stop. I just finished school. So I'm crazy. I need to get off the cpu. NAHHHHH I NEED TO FINISH THE POST
So, sense Supercat is sick, the contest has been postponed. It was going to be a commented contest, but then I realized. How would I count all the comments? O.o Commenting contests are the best! That's how I met Swirl CX  Maybe I'll go, I will edit this to talk about the sneakpeak for tomorrow's update. Bye. Bye. 
BYEEEEEEEE BYEEEE *Supercat from her bed* Bye guys *coughs* Bye!!!!! Cough









6 comments:

  1. Has it really been four years since AJ added Kimbara Outback? I feel like it's still new...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it's the opposite. Like, its the oldest and everyone has already been there. And Honestly, I'm not sure why that's the least visited room!

      Delete
  2. Sara. Hi. I. Am. A. GUMMYYYY BEAR!!!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't met super cat yet! Except at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be it in su bad! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read my pets foxes new post! Supercat is mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91