Saturday, January 7, 2017

Glitched!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

Today I'm just doing a short post, to show you a funny video me and my friends made! Without further ado, here it is! I call it, "Glitched".


Be sure to comment down below if you would like to see more videos like this in the future! 

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Remember, God made YOU!

Had to use this ^^ siggy today,

11 comments:

  1. Just lettin u know that I'm not mad or anything! I didn't mean to sound like dramatic or anything. I just wanna be in a few posts was all I was saying. I understand that I wasn't at the den at the time. Anyways, nice video and I can't wait to be buddies on aj again! BYE CHICKADEES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but the music was so dramatic it made me laugh. And this face o.o omg i srsly busted out laughing. And also *ahem* I BETTER BE IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!! (Jk :P) anyways as gracie always says:

    Remember, god made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just busted a scammer. She will be on my blog. I have evidence su yah :) report her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was I the one who showed you guys that glitch? I know I knew about it... I don't remember if I showed you or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91