Friday, April 14, 2017

100 Pet Slots, An 'Eggy' Update, And Check Out Coolcat's Blog Post!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a quick post!

So I was hanging out with Lostfairy, and she was buying another egg pet. I realized that the one she got was quite similar to one I had, so I was going to show her. But, when I was going into my pets, I realized that-

We have more pet slots?


I was absolutely thrilled when I saw this!

Strangely enough, I looked at my backup accounts pet slots, and noticed theres 100 pet slots for non-members as well!


I think this is an awesome new feature, and I can't wait to see what else AJHQ has in store for us Jammers.

I am, kinda glad that AJHQ released a non-member feature. If there was just member features, all during 2017, I think that the non-members might get a bit upset, figuring that they haven't gotten a new feature all year. 

---

And now for the second topic! My little egg, 'eggy' 😜.

Everyday, your pet egg will crack a bit, until the 3 days are over.

If you got your egg yesterday, it will probably now look have a little crack in it,


I'm just really hoping that tomorrow you still can't see it's eyeballs.. Because the picture on the Jamaa Journal is kinda- no- really disturbing..


Heh, moving on..

---

Credit to en.wikipedia.org
On Monday, my best friend Coolcat announced that she would be doing a blog post about the legendary Titanic! Today she put up the post on here blog, and you can read it by clicking here.

Her blog post about the Titanic was phenomenal, and it must have took a long time to learn all those facts about the Titanic.

Though it's not AJ related, it's still a great piece of history to learn about.

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

Psalm 47:1

Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise!

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. The new author on AJFC is Arcticstar8404! She will be filling in for Ja983 tomorrow, and will  permanently be doing Friday posts starting next week. 

4 comments:

  1. WOOT! GO ARCTIC! XD

    Pssssst. CX I made this. Quiz, anyone? :) http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1704141917511271&lnk&

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got an 80%! XD Wooooo! XDDDD

      Ummm, why are there people like Aparri or Bepper or AJHQ or 3??? WHAT IS GOING ON?! O,O I hate trollers, if that's what it is.

      Delete
  2. IF AJ MAKES 1000 ANIMAL SLOTS AND PET SLOTS FOR MEMBERS IM GONNA... (actually don't know XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words about my post! It means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91