Monday, April 10, 2017

'Friendship Mail - Episode 1' Is Up!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a quick post.

I am bursting at the seams with excitement, because..

The first episode of Friendship Mail has been uploading to YouTube!


I'm quite happy that me and my Mom were able to make an intro.

Heres the link for it:


Leave a like, and a comment, if you enjoyed, and please subscribe if you can!

Heres todays Bible verse, that was shown below.

1 Thessalonians 4:4

Then each of you will control his own body and live in holiness and honor

Remember, God made YOU!

8 comments:

  1. Nice video! :) I also agree that your voice is very pretty ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy! :D It's great, Gracie!

    Maybe, next time you could open the gifts brand-new and react to them on video! :D It makes the reaction sure to be genuine, which is (or so I've read) the essential key to making the best YouTube videos possible! I think doing that opening'd be cool! :P

    Just to help clear it up, it's Care-uh-lee, not Car-uh-lee. :P Hard to get pronunciation across in writing. XD

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna seeeee ittttt.
    But I can't right now. YT doesn't work on this computer. plus got some more school to do. :P
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91