Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Chapter 5 of The Blogger Portal + An Idea

Me: HEY GUYS GRACIEPOPSTAR91 HERE WITH ANOTHER PO-
You guys: Your not Gracie..
Me: I'm not? :o
You guys: Nope, you're Sarahkey8.
Me: Oh oops, can I try again>
You guys: *sighs* Fine..
Me: HEY GUYS JA983 HERE WITH ANOTHER POS-
You guys: WOAH WOAH! You are not  Ja983!
Me: But I looked through my mirror and saw me, I'm Ja983!
You guys: That was probably a window :P
Me: Oh oops... Can I go again?
You guys: ....
Me: Ok :D HEY GUYS SARAHKEY8 WITH ANOTHER WEIRD INTROOOOOOO

*coughs* Anyways, I thought I'd start out with Chapter 5 of The Blogger Portal, sense I cannot get on the computer that my entry for Gracie's story contest is on, so I can't work on that,
Here ya go :)

                                                       Chapter 5 Getting Weirder...

                 
         Lots of us had lost something, but we could not find even one of the lost items. Lost sighed reluctantly, "Let's keep going guys.." Lost said, she sighed again. "We'll never find our stuff right now, maybe we can come back here after we come back and be more prepared to look." Everyone nodded solemnly.
 "Are you sure, though?" I asked, Everyone who had lost something nodded. We continued on, resting at times, taking drinks at random ponds.
 Suddenly they came to a bridge, over a giant and deep chasm. "Uhm, are we going to go over it?" I asked.
"Do we have any choice?" Kara asked. "What if it breaks.... and I'm uhm, afraid of heights," I said, "It will be easy, just close your eyes, calmly walk across as if you are just walking over a bridge that is only one foot of the ground." Gracie said, "Oh.. R-right." I said. "Whose going to go first?" Swirl asked.
"How about at the same time," Violet suggested, "That'll work." Flora said. In a straight line we walked across the bridge.
 We were halfway to the other side when the wind blew like crazy, rain poured, lighting lit up the chasm, and thunder boomed. "Are we almost there?!" I moaned yelled over the rain. "I think so!" Cat yelled at the top of her lungs to be heard under the storm, which even then it seemed like a whisper.
Suddenly there was a snap and a scream, Ja was hanging over the edge of the bridge! Me and Gracie quickly grabbed her hands and tried to pull up, everyone else tried to help us, but for some reason,
Ja couldn't be pulled up! Suddenly Ja looked down and her eyes went wide,
I didn't understand what she saw down there because of the rain. "Let go." she whispered.
"No!" all of us chorused, suddenly Ja wrenched herself from our grip, and plumeted down. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.
There was silence, the storm and rain stopped,
Then the beating of wings.
Then Ja's joyful laugh.
"She must have gone to heaven.." Fox said.
Kara  looked up and laughed, "Nope she's still here, she brought some friends!"
We all looked up, and almost fainted, "WHY ARE YOU RIDING ON A DRAGON!?!?!??!" I exclaimed.
Ja was riding a dragon.
It was how I imagined it,
Ja flew closer to the bridge, her dragon spread out its wings fully so we could climb on it,
"This place is getting weirder and weirder." Frozen muttered as she carefully climbed a wing onto its ginormous back. "No kidding." I said as I followed, "Who knew this place had so many animals!" Swirl gasped in wonder.
"And me and you invented the idea." Kraft joked.
After everybody climbed aboard and had one of its spines in their grasp, the dragon took off, towards a giant rain forest. Ja threw up 5 times before we got there.

Congrat Sis you get the dramatic scene XDDDD         


 The Blogger Portal was invented from imagination, which is why there is a dragons and dolphins in it, and I'm not done putting animals in it yet!


So you guys know how there is a videographer plaque for youtubers? I asked this question on the DE
Comment Call What is your opinion on this idea? And what do you think will happen next on The Blogger Portal?

I think its actually quite unfair that there is a videographer plque, but know Post Plaque, Blogging is the only reason why we even have AJ youtubing! Without Fuzzy Shyivy I would have never met amazing friends! (Like you guys!) I would've probably quit AJ by now without you guys to tell the truth.

Well, that's all for now Jammers! And remember! Stay safe, Jam On, Play Wild, and remember God made you! Byeee!  

16 comments:

  1. I agree! They should make a plaque for blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me loaf the story sis!
    BUT I wouldn't throw up. It wouldn't make sense if I explained it.
    BTW MAKE THE DRAONG'S NAME STORM.
    And lemme find a wolf, and I will name it, Husker.
    *King Tough Bunny
    I suddenly have an urge to make a story where we find a portal. It's like the blogger portal, but not really. XD
    I WILL DO THAT AFTER I FINISH MEET MY BUDDIES ON THE WAY TO MY BROTHERS WEDDING! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaay! :D :D DRAGONS!

    Wow! :o :D A Blogger plaque sounds AMAZING! Great idea, Sarah!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DRAGONS ARE AMAZING
      SO I HAD TO ADD ONE :DD

      Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. Yeah a blogger plaque would be nice. I feel like AJ doesn't appreciate bloggers enough. We dedicate so much time in to our posts to make them good and AJ barely realizes they exist:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!?
      Without the first blogger, there would be no DE
      and no you tubing! SO I think us bloggers should get some credit!
      PLUS there is a you tubing channel plaque! :l
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
    2. Youtubers also spend a lot of time on their videos. I mean, I'm pretty sure you earn the plaque after getting a certain number of subs (idk) and that means lots of people in Jamaa know who you are. Correct me if I'm wrong.

      Delete
  5. Wow, great chapter! :o So suspenseful, I thought we had lost Ja! XDDD

    :OOOO A BLOGGER PLAQUE SOUNDS AMAZING!!! And I'm like, 40,000 pageviews away from 100,000 SO I COULD GET IT SOON AND LIKE C'MON AJHQ DO ITTTTT!

    I agree. Bloggers are kinda not very well known. You go up to any random jammer in Jamaa and they will most likely know Aparri or Wisteriamoon or something. Go up to a random jammer and ask about a Blogger and they are like, "Who??" Plus, its not like AJHQ DOESN'T read our blogs. They practically told Gracie they did, right? Soooo....


    GIMMIE A BLOGGER PLAQUE!! XDDD

    It's a very good idea, Sarah. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! XDD

      IKR?!?!? YAYYY

      Yeah D: and :D XD

      NO GIMME ONEEE

      Thanks! :DD

      Delete
  6. Farewell guys! Seeya Monday (Or Tuesday) As I have to get ready for the trippp!! :DD Gotta go eat breakfast then we leave soon :DDD SO EXCITED BUT I WILL MISS YOU ALLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have an awesome/safe trip!! I'LL MISS YOU THO D:

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  7. HUGE post coming on AJFC in about 5-6 hours! Update, giveaway, and a new author! Stay tuned!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o,o I am confused when that will be cause your time for the blog is all wonky. XDDD
      I think I know who the new author is... :P

      Delete
  8. That is true but people that make videos get a lot more recognition from Jamaa, people swarm around them and I don't know many bloggers who get swarmed, especially those at just 100,000 views. Also a videographer plaque is when AJHQ recognises a video and highlights it on their Youtube channel or something (I think) but AjHQ doesn't have anywhere to highlight blogs or posts.

    Another plaque is a Jambasador plaque. Maybe AJHQ could allow bloggers with a certain amount of followers or something (It can't just be views because that system can easily break) to be a Jambassador (someone who has a direct way of communication with AJHQ)

    Not many people like reading about AJ, they'd rather watch or listen from someone they can hear the personality and tone from. A video has a different substance and vibe from a post. And while they both have their positives about them I believe videos have more entertainment value.

    If you want a blog plaque then you'll probably need to write a post so amazing that AJHQ just has to feature it somewhere. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91