Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Doing Each Adventure In Normal Mode (Part 2)




We'll have to see if she gets her bike next week...
__________________________________________________________________


HELLO, GUYS! We are on part two this week of the adventures! Man this last week was crazy busy, hence the reason Gracie filled in for me! Thank you again, Gracie! I appreciate it! So, for this week we have 10 adventures. Anyway, let's get into it!



So, this time I TRIED to take pictures of my gem amount before and after each adventure. I forgot about getting gems each time you kill a phantom, so this amount will be a more accurate count of how many gems you get each adventure. So, we're starting with 2,245 gems.





Here, I leveled up my penguin, when I opened the chest.








I was clicking too fast through the ending remarks, so I am not exactly sure which I picked, but I am pretty sure it was the bottom right box.


I died...2 times.

It took... 18 minutes.

Gem total...1,870.


We are starting with 4,120, since I did this adventure immediately after the previous one.













 I am a good AJ citizen, I helped saved ALL these dolphins. We should be seeing many more dolphins around in the near future!




I died...3 times.

It took...23 minutes.

Gem total...1,675.




Here I had to switch accounts, since I didn't want to recycle my bunny or my penguin on my main...Non-member problems!











I died...4 times.

It took...15 minutes.

Gem total...829.





 This one, I ended up playing 3 times! The first time, I got about half way through. I went to make lunch quick, them I got thrown out of the adventure. The second time I was literally at  the end, then I clicked on a tab on my computer, which closed Animal Jam. The third time was a miracle. I finally got through without something happening! So, the first 2 rounds I made 1,288 gems.
















I died...4 times. (Third round) 

It took...17 minutes. (Third round)

Gem total...2,454 (All Three rounds) 














I died...12 times. 

It took...29 minutes.

My gems are a mess, because I forgot to take the photo before. I did this adventure the next day, so I have had my spin already. I am guessing I got close to 400, for this adventure though.



 We switched back to my main account for this one, since you did not need to be a special animal for it.














I died...2 times. 

It took...22 minutes.

Gem total...855.










I died...4 times.

It took... 28 minutes.

I am not sure how many gems I got, because again, I forgot to take pictures! SOORRRRY!









I died...8 times. 

It took...25 minutes. 

Between the Storming the Fortress and Trials of Zios adventures I got 573 gems. 





The next 2 my sister played for me, since I was running out of time to post. (Yes, I prepared a little in the beginning of the week, then totally forgot about it, so I am doing it on Wednesday). Thank you, sis!









She died...1 time. 

It took her...29 minutes. 

She earned me...260 gems.













She died...3 times.

It took her...18 minutes.

She earned me...1,591.
_____________________________________________________________________

That's all for today! My final totals are...

I died...43 times.

It took... 3 hours and 44 minutes. (224 minutes)

Gem total 10,507+

Thank you guys so much for reading. I am hoping you enjoyed reading these posts. I enjoyed making them, if you haven't read part 1 yet. You can see part 1 here.



Today's Encouraging Quote:

God has a purpose for you pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don't give up. - Unknown

Today's Bible Verse: 

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. - Psalms 100:4 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.
 

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91