Thursday, January 17, 2019

Screenshots Through The Years!

Helloooo everyone! I'm actually back, posting again! I feel so accomplished...

If you're on social media, you've probably seen a lot of people putting up their #TenYearChallenge pictures, where you take a picture of yourself from 2009, and compare it to 2019. This got me and my mom looking at some old pictures from 2009-2012, and I thought it might be fun showing some old Animal Jam screenshots through the years! So... let's get starting!

These photos were taken from old blog posts on here.

---

June 16th, 2015



This was a fashion thing-y I did with Coolcat, and I believe the wolf in the middle was a girl who went by Taylor.

June 19th, 2015


When Coolcat joined the blog, I did an interview with her. XD


And this was me and her when pet piglets came out! Good times. :)

June 20th, 2015


And once Coolcat interviewed me!

January 7th, 2016


So Animal Jam had a den contest, and on the Daily Explorer they were rotating through pictures of dens, and one of the dens was one that wasn't released! Two weeks later, they came out with the den, which was pretty cool.

May 30th, 2016


I used to put a buddy of mine in the spotlight on my blog every week, and I came across this! I had no idea I had known Kara since 2016. That's craaaazy.

August 26th, 2016


And I've known Sarah and Ja since 2016 too??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? Three years??? :o

November 26th, 2016


And I've also known Frozen and Custard since 2016! This was a picture from Sarah's birthday party. I was littlecooljammer in this picture, because my main got bubble chatted that dayyyy... Oops.

March 30th, 2017


Me wearing my Babybel cheese hat and playing the Spring Festival adventure. XDD

March 31st, 2017


This was from when I found Animal Jam toys at Kohl's! I'm pretty sure they still sell them too.

July 6th, 2017


PANDAMONIUM!!

September 2nd, 2017


Anyone remember this?! Smiley's!

December 1st, 2017


This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Animal Jam but... It was from a blog post...? It was from our trip to Disneyland! IT'S MICKEY MOOOUSE

Moving on...

February 11th, 2018


This was when Charm Tokens came out! It seems like they're still a pretty rare item, and I haven't seen very many of them.

June 20th, 2018


This is from one of Kara's posts! She drew me, and it's sooo cute. I still love it!!

---

If you enjoyed this post, you can click here to see lots of more screenshots! :)

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91