Thursday, January 31, 2019

New Animal Jam Books - Den Handbook, Animal Handbook, Activity Book, and Sticker Book!

Hi guys! Can you believe it's Thursday already (or technically Wednesday since I'm writing this on a Wednesday...)?! This week has been flying!

I hadn't checked Amazon in a while to see if there was any new AJ merch, so I looked last night, and I found some new books that released in October that I wanted to post about! Let's get started!

---

In total, there was four new books I found. The first I wanted to cover was called "Animal Jam: Den Handbook: Your guide to decorating, decking out, and designing the ultimate Epic Den", which seems to be about how to decorate your den, and the dens themselves, both in Animal Jam, and "Animal Jam - Play Wild!". Here's the cover of the book,


I'm surprised this book is only $7.54 for a hardcover! Pretty good deal for this type of book.

Here's the table of contents! Please know that these images of the table of contents are copyrighted, so all credit goes to Animal Jam/Amazon.


I haven't gotten any Animal Jam merch in a long time, but I would totally love this book! I looove decorating dens. It's one of my favorite features on AJ!

The next book is called, "Animal Jam: Animal Handbook: Your guide to the awesome animals and fantastic fashions of Jamaa". I'm pretty sure this one is about the animals on AJ, and AJ fashion.

Here's the front cover,


Again, $7.54! At a price like this, this would make a great gift for a fellow jammer, especially if you have Amazon Prime and can get free shipping!

Here's the table of contents for this book,


This also would be a fun book to have! I think the "Fantastic Fashions!" section would be a great read.

The next book is called, "Animal Jam Activity Book", which was released a little bit earlier than the other two books. Here's the front cover,


This one is a little more expensive, at $9.99. Not a bad price though!

This is, hence the title, an activity book. The description says, "Play wild with this exciting Animal Jam themed activity book filled with 100 superfun things to do, including puzzles, crosswords, word searches, stickers, cards, color-by-number, trivia, complete-the-story activities, true/false quizzes, mazes, sudoku, and more.". Some of the activities, like this one,


Seem to be for younger kids, but some of them aren't. I think my niece would really like this book! I really want to get this for her. While she was living with us for a while, she sat on my lap every morning with me while I played Animal Jam. She loved to draw, and look at the animals. She would absolutely love this!

You can buy the three of these together for $25.07!

The last book, the Animal Jam sticker book, released in April of last year. Here's the front cover of that,


This book is being sold for $9.51, and seems very similar to the activity book, except there's tooons of stickers! Here's one of the activities in the book,


I think my niece might like this book even more, because of all the stickers!

Which book would you buy?! Which is your favorite? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I've noticed there's been a lot less comments lately, and I want you to know that I love seeing your comments, and get excited when I see a new one! I know I've slacked a lot at replying to comments, but I want to try and reply to them a lot more frequently. I think this year you'll be seeing me a lot more active in the blogger community. :) So, feel free to comment! This is a judgement-free zone! I read all of your comments, every time you leave one.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 31:24

So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

4 comments:

  1. ooh those books are cool. Probably more useful for beginners though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it probably is. I'm sure some younger/beginner jammers would like it though! :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. "Fantastic Fashions" probably includess:
    Get your black spike collar,
    Then your headdress
    Then your arctic wolf
    Then elf bracelets
    Then whatever type of 'cool' item you can find
    Try and make it match
    Go into Jamaa Township or Coral Canyons
    Dance

    and that is how you be 'swag' as AJ calls it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe! That would be pretty funny tho XDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91