Monday, July 24, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here, and today I'm here, filling in for Coolcat, since she isn't feeling very good today. I hope you feel better soon! Please pray, everyone 😊.

Anywho, let's get going with today's post!


Today's RIM, is called Extra Salty Rare Popcorn! It's located in Jam-Mart-Furniture on the seventh page, it's priced at 444 gems, and is for all Jammer's!

Seem's like an item that would come out in April, for April Fool's Day, rather than July, but it's still a funny/cute little item. Slightly reminds me of when AJHQ played a little joke, and came out with the "Smol" Top Hat, hehe!


What's your thoughts on this item? I, personally, am pretty happy this item is for all Jammer's!

Don't forget to get this item today, and today only!

If you're viewing this post a day late, and didn't get to buy the RIM, I bought about 18 of them on LCJ's account, and would be more than happy to give them out if you need one!

---

With that, here's todays Bible verse!

John 8:32

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

A short, but powerful verse!

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Yes, I am back from camp! Apologies for not posting yesterday, I was going to post up some camp pictures, but never got to it. And when nighttime rolled around, I was extremely tired from the camping trip. On Saturday, I woke up at about 5:30 AM, and on Sunday I only slept in about 15 minutes longer.. Didn't get much sleep up on the mountain 😜.
Huge thanks to Coolcat, for moderation the comments while I was away! I really appreciate it ^.^.

1 comment:

  1. OH
    MY
    GOSH

    THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS RARE ITEM MONDAY EXISTED!!!

    Ohhhh my gosh, this... oh gosh, I LOVE IT!!! XDDDDD!

    This is going in my Swirlshine Shrine, because I love it so much and I have no idea why! XDD!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91