Thursday, August 24, 2017

Animal Jam Plush Clip, And My Birthday Party Reminder!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here!

About a week or so ago, me and my parents went to Target, and I was hoping to find the new solar eclipse Adopt-A-Pets. We couldn't find them, but we did find Animal Jam plush clip blind bags! My mom let me get one, so I thought I'd post some pictures of them in store, and the plush clip that I got. Let's get started, shall we?

---


Here's a photo of the box, and as you can see, the price is $4.99. A bit expensive, figuring is how you could get a seven inch plush for about $5.88 (or $4.00, if your Walmart is having a sale on them).


A closeup of the blind bag..


..And a photo of the plush clip I got! I really love this plush clip. It's super cute. ^.^

On the back of the packaging, it shows the other plush clips you could get.


There's a duck, panda, cat, piglet, and a mystery pet that you also could possibly get. 

What do you think about these plush clips? Are you going to get one? Be sure to comment down below!

---

As the second part of this post, I wanted to put up a reminder for my birthday party that I'm having on Animal Jam this Sunday! Here's the info.

---

Party info:

Location: Graciepopstar91's den on Animal Jam.

Date: August 27th 2017 (which is a Sunday)

Time: 4:00 PM PST (Pacific standard time) such as California CA, Nevada NV, Washington State WA, and Oregon OR.
5:00 PM MST (Mountain standard time) such as Salt lake city UT, St. George UT, Denver CO, Albuquerque NM, and Arizona AZ (It will be 4 PM in AZ because Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time).
12:00 AM in London.
1:00 AM in Paris, France.
1:00 AM HST (Hawaii Standard Time) such as Honolulu, and Hilo.
7:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) such as North Carolina NC, New York NY, South Carolina SC, Ohio OH, and Florida FL.
6:00 PM CDT (Central Daylight Time) such as Minneapolis, Wisconsin, Texas, and some parts of Canada.

What we will do at the party: Play mini-games, play find the plushie, hangout, and have a little devotional.

Reason for celebration: We're celebrating my birthday! Dress up yellow and green, or like a pineapple. Hehe.

People who can come to the party: Everyone! Young or old, non-member on Animal Jam or member, Christian or non-Christian, etc! Don't forget to invite all your buddies!

Are gifts needed?: Nah. Don't feel obligated to give anything, it's totally fine! 😄


---

This year, I'm pretty excited for my birthday. The last two weren't very good, but this year seems like it's going to be a whole lot better. Anxiety got the best of me, but last month, and this month, have been so much better. Watching sermons every night, reading my bible more, reading Goliath Must Fall, all have completely changed my perspective on things.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 111:2

How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Apologies for not updating the poll/weekly masterpiece for a while! Everything should be all caught up now.

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll be able to come to your party! I have the bunny and the mystery pet. I don't know if you want to find what it is I made a post about it on my blog. Happy Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! I won't be able to come to your party since I am packed with things to do that day, but I hope it all goes well! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIrtday Gracie!!! I don't know if I will be able to come anymore cause of the time. But hope you guys have fun!! I got the little bunny too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy, I got the bunny keychain too!

    Also, I'll be trying my hardest to come to your party tomorrow! I've set an alarm and everything! XD!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91