Friday, September 15, 2017

Blogger Of The Year 2018!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here, with a quick post!

First off, I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday! We were a little busy yesterday. Before dinner I was writing a post, but ended up never finishing it. My apologies!


Anyhoo, today I wanted to discuss the 2018 Blogger Of The Year contest!


The Blogger Of The Year contest, is starting to be an annual thing I'm going to do on AJFC.


This year, I'm making a list of Animal Jam bloggers, and soon, I'll put all those usernames into a poll on the side of AJFC, and give Jammer's a month to vote for their favorite Animal Jam blogger! Once that poll is over, I'll be choosing 5 bloggers who have the highest amount of votes, and make a new poll with those remaining bloggers. Jammer's will have an opportunity again to vote for their favorite remaining blogger, then I will choose the top 2 with the most amount of votes, and put them into another poll, and Jammer's will choose which blogger they think should win the competition!


Blogger's can vote, but they can't vote from themselves. Also, going on different computers to vote multiple times is not aloud.


Here's the 2018 list of blogger's in the competition!



---


Graciepopstar91
Coolcat89252
Lostfairy
Swirlshine
Snowlondon
Megadiancie7
Arcticstar8404
Violet86271
Flora Cutegirl
Daylitedreamer
Purplestarclub
Transions
Cuddly
Crazcatlover
Talloose
Karalee
1nval1d
Ja983
Canine Claw
Sarahkey8
Rachelcatpaws
Penguinboss
KingJamaa
Doomypanda
Henrythegreat
Sharae16
Cookycupcake

---

Please note that I'm not counting inactive blogger's, Jammer's who do not write for a blog/own a blog, and famous bloggers (such as Snowyclaw, Nafaria, etc.). Super sorry about that!

Am I missing anyone? Please comment down below!

Please don't feel bad if I did forget you on the list! If I did, I am truly sorry. That doesn't make you any less important. 😊

---

What's prize to you get when you become Blogger Of The Year?

You'll get your Animal Jam avatar on the side of AJFC, from December 1st 2017, until December 1st 2018!

---

After we find out who's 2018 Blogger Of The Year, I will be updating the Blogger Of The Year on the side of the blog around December 1st 2017.

Also, huge shoutout to the 2017 Blogger Of The Year, Karalee! ^.^ 

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Lamentations 3:25

The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


23 comments:

  1. Woah. Already 2018!
    Seems just like yesterday we were chatting in the 2017 New Years party!
    Good luck to all XD (Even tho it doesn't start till December XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? 😮 Time's flying. It's already been like 6 months since we moved to our new house o.o

      Actually, we will probably know the winner by next month probably :D the winners picture won't go up until December though. :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Also that would be strange if the final round was me vs Ja o,o XD

      Delete
    3. Oh my, that would be strange XD If two siblings were to go to the last round, I might just have to make them both Blogger Of The Year XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. OOH
    OOH OOH OOOOOOOOHHHHHH
    I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD!!

    I believe Kara and I went up against each other last year, right? Hehe, that was intenseee!

    ACK SO MANY GOOD BLOGGERS!!!! HOW WILL I EVER CHOOSEEEE??!!
    Wait, you can only vote once, right? Or can you vote for more than one Blogger?
    Wait- it's a poll. Whoops. GET YOUR BRAIN GOING SWIRLSHINE!!! XDD!

    -Swirlshine on her phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee :D

      Yeah! I believe so!

      XD It's all good, you're fine :) Actually on Blogger, you can click on multiple votes. I like having it on single votes tho

      I WISH I COULD MAKE MULTIPLE VOTES FOR THIS 😢

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. Oh, thank you so much for putting me on the list! It feels like just yesterday that I started my blog! Oh, Gracie, I heard something the other day that I thought you might like. I was watching some dancers and they were talking about what dancing means to them. I didn't hear most of it but I did hear one of them say that dancing was more then just moving around to a beat. She said that every step and hop was a prayer. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! ^.^

      Ohh really? 😮 That's so cool! :D Reminds me of a sermon I heard about doing everything to the glory of God :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  4. It's meeeeeeeeeeee! :O
    Wow. I am so glad to be a part of this amazing community. In fact, it's my first BOTY (Blogger of the Year) where I have a blog. What an achievement!
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad you're apart of this community too!

      Congrats! :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  5. Oh man!! I can't believe it's already gonna be 2018! *shivers*

    Where did the time go?!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? It seems like this year just flew!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. As long as you haven't quit, and are still posting, and in the AJ blogging community, I'd count you as active :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  7. EEEE, I'm on the list!!! ^.^

    But... HOW WILL I VOTE?! CAN I VOTE FOR EVERYONE?!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! :D

      I knowwww :o I wish I could vote for like..
      5 peeps
      😢
      XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  8. Also, why is Kara on the list? I mean, is it fair if she could win again in a row? XDD Oh well, that's fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! :D She would be declared as a two-time-winner if she did win XD

      But, if she started winning like 5 years in a row, then I think I'd wanna change it up a bit to give others a chance XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91