Thursday, September 7, 2017

Christian Music Tag!

Me: Hoi Jam Jams, Chickadees, and Bananacorns!
You guys: What o.o?
Me: :D :D
You guys: What's a Jam Jam O.O?
Me: You guys! You guys are Jam Jam's :D That tis why I capitalized ze J's. (: Because it tis a person (:
You guys: Okay then.
Me: GUESS WHAT I'M POSTING ABOUT
You guys: Animal Jam? XD
Me: No
You guys: Oh
Me: I B POSTING ABOUT MOOSIC
You guys: "Moosic"?
Me: MOOSIC MOOSIC MOOSIC
You guys: *Whisper* What's happened to Gracie?
Me: *Bounces off walls*
You guys O.O.O.O
Me: MOOSIC LALALA
You guys: Gracie, do you mean music?
Me: WHAT TIS THIS MUSIC YOU SPEAK OF?
You guys: *Glances at earbuds* *points to it* What comes out of these.
Me: OHH YOU MEAN MOOSIC!
You guys: Uh sure? Maybe?
Me: OK GOOD THAT'S WHAT I'M POSTING ABOUT. I B GIVING YOU A TAG CAUSE I GOING TO A CONCERT TONIGHT. *Touches your guys' arms* TAG YOU'RE IT!! *Runs to concert*
You guys: *Stares at* We're not playing tag with you.
Me: *Is already a mile away*
You guys: *Sighs*

---

Ehehe that was interesting..

But it's true, tonight I'm going to a concert, so I thought it would be fun to write out a Christian music tag, and answer my own questions! ^.^ 

Let's get going, shall we?

---

1. What/who's your favorite Christian band/artist?

I really like We Are Messengers! Their music is super good. I also like Colton Dixon, and Steven Curtis Chapman.


2. What's your favorite Christian song?

Oh gosh, it's always changing.. I like Glorious Day by Kristian Stanfill, It's Not Over Yet by for KING & COUNTRY, various We Are Messengers songs.. I guess I don't really have a set answer, hehe!

3. Have you ever been to a Christian concert?

I have actually! It was years ago though, and I don't remember too much of it. So I'm pretty excited to go to the concert tonight! (And a little nervous too, heh)

4. If you could see any Christian band/artist in concert, who would it be?

I'd probably wanna see Steven Curtis Chapman, or maybe Jeremy Camp.

I tag:

Swirlshine
Sarahkey8
Coolcat89252
Ja983

---

Have fun!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Corinthians 16:13

Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to do this tag Gracie! :D Tysm for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91