Friday, September 22, 2017

All That I love About Animal Jam!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here! Sorry for the crazy-late post. I've been sick lately, and I didn't get up early enough to write a post at the proper time!

So my membership expired a couple days ago, and it's really made me appreciate AJ! You might be wondering: "But Arctic! Non members hardly get anything! How can your appreciation GO UP?'

Well you see, it's really made me appreciate not only what a membership gives you, but what the game is itself. There's all kinds of fun features and things to do regardless of whether you have a membership or not!

Here's my list of things I love about animal jam!

1. All kinds of Animals!

Heheh, I know. It's called Animal Jam for a reason! However, I really do love how many different animals there are, and all the ways you can customize them! I also appreciate that AJ has been making more animals for all jammers lately - first giraffes, now rhinos!


2. So many ways to customize!

There are a ton of colours and items available for items that make for a really awesome experience! While not very items are for all jammers, AJ does provide a lot of opportunities for customization that all Jammers can enjoy - much more than many other games!


3. Tons of opportunities to learn about the world around you!

Animal Jam, at its core, is an educational game. A lot of Jammers seem to ignore this part of it, but I really do appreciate the opportunities we are given to learn lots of cool new things!


4. Beautiful visuals and music!


Whoo! I especially felt this when I went to check out the Forgotten Archive! The music is stunning, and the scenery is so mystical and gorgeous! Part of what drew me to the game was the excellent mix of a fun art style with a beautiful background!


5. Buddies!

Let's face it, buddies are amazing! There are so many ways to meet new friends on Animal Jam. I'm so blessed to have met all of you awesome Jammers through the game and through blogging! I don't know what I would do without you all!


That's all for this post my friends! I hope to see you around soon!

Proverbs 17:17

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.


Peace out!

6 comments:

  1. I loved how positive this post was! Seeing things like this instead of vents or rants truly brightens up my day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the kind words Nafaria! I'm glad this was able to brighten your day!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. Buddies are truly the best part of animal jam, I would probably quit if I didn't have all my friends on AJ (You are such a great friend Arctic :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! AJ is great for that- it's so easy to make friends!

      Aww, you're a great friend too Sarah! *hugs*

      - Arctic

      Delete
  3. Awww, this post was awesome!!! ^.^ Posts that aren't rants are my favorite. ;)

    I agree with all of these!!! :D And even though I don't know you too well and you don't know me, you're a great friend. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lost! I agree- it's important to appreciate all that's great about things rather than complain!

      You're a great friend too- I hope to get to know you better in the future!

      - Arctic

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91