Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Beautiful Fall!+Party Plans!

GUYS
ITS NOVEMBER 1ST
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You guys: Whats so special about today??
Me: hALLOWEEN IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You guys: Annnnnnnnnnnnd?
Me: ITS OVER
ALSO 24 DAYS!!!
You guys: Till.. Christmas Eve??? SARAH ITS NOT DECEMBER
Me: IK
You guys: What then?
Me: MY BDAY PRESENTS PRESENTS AND PRESENTS HAHAHAHA
You guys: O.O Sarah.. your greedy... we dont hang around with greedy ppl
Me: PRESENTS PRESENTS-AH DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEANT PRESENTS FOR POOR PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
You guys: Fine fine. Just get on with the post.
Me: Fine.
You guys: Well?
Me: What?
You guys: We're waiting..
Me: Forrrrr?
You guys: :L To post...
Me: OH SORRY I FORGOT
You guys: v.v


As you can tell from the intro(And title) My birthday is November 24th!
So I has been planning a party, and have narrowed down a few dates and times that I can have it, and you guys vote which one will work best for you  :D

November 16th(Thursday): 2:00, 2:30 Central Timing

November 17th (Friday): 1:00, 1:30, 2:30, Central Timing

November 18th(Saturday): 1:00, 1:30, 2:30 Central Timing

The times can be edited just so you know, but if you can, chose the above XD
What we will do: Fashion Shows! Find the Plushie! Quizzes,. EAT CAKE!!! (All come with prizes XDD uh except the cake one of course, THE PRIZE IS THE CAKE FOR THAT ONE)

Which one will work best for you? Comment Call:(PLEASE) comment down which one :D    
The Party Plans will be announced next Wednesday! (If it is a tie I will choose which one will probably be better for me, but all of them work well for me so XD)


Anyways party plans aside., November is here! Offical Fall XD (SHHH IK IT STARTED IN SEPTEMBER)  Most people like November because Christmas is coming, but Fall is beautiful, and fun! Jumping in leaf piles, leaf fights, etc! I love the chilly weather and the crunch of the beautiful golden leaves!
Sadly I don't have a camera so I cannot feature the giant leaf pile me and my siblings made, but I did find some beautiful pictures online :D







Aren't those just beautiful?
Anyways, that's all for now! (Will edit Bible verse and proper outro later! I gotta go :o)
Bye guys seeya next time onnnnnnn
THE ANIMAL JAM FRIENDSHIP COMMUNITY! 
hehe

11 comments:

  1. :O Happy Birthday in advanced!! <3

    Hehe, I'll won't be able to touch my computer for a month....... I'm going on holiday tomorrow :P

    Have fun though!! <3

    sugarcat2

    P.S See you in around a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you Sugar :D
      D: We will miss you!

      P.S
      Have fun on your holiday :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you!

      I'll be leaving in around 11 hours (Or less by the time this is published) :P

      Good Byeeeeeeeeeee! <3

      sugarcat2

      Delete
  2. (Writing this down for Blinx)
    the 18th will work best for her at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Gracie, for The Project are you going to publish it and just put all of our users in it? :D
    Cuz that would be so cool O,O
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d prefer the 16th at 2:30pm because I was kinda thinking my birthday party would be on the 18th since it’s the day before my bday. But if it is on the 18th, I’ll plan it for later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo ok! Sounds good :D (When is your bday again? Sorry! I forgot ehe)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! Happy early bday Lost! :D

      Delete
  5. 18th will work best for me!
    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. 18th, any time, works the best for me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91