Saturday, November 4, 2017

Buddy Spotlight

Greetings guys! Ooooh I'm stuffed from that Strawberry shake I just had from DQ ugh XD 
I'm excited for tomorrow, A pastor from India is going to come to our Church! We give money to him every year, and he comes every year. I really like to hear him speak, it's very interesting. His wife came last year for the first time, but she won't be coming this year. (He told a funny story last year about when he and his wife met hehehe!) So yeah I'm excited. XD 
So let's get on with this weeks Buddy Spotlight.
Today I will be featuring 

Penelopeiscute
Rachelcatpaws
Sharae16
Snowlondon
In the Buddy Spotlight this week. 

Penelopeiscute!

I haven't been buddied to her for all that long, but We've had some fun and interesting talks! 
Penelope is plenty of fun to be around! By the way I love your Red Panda look so cute!


Rachelcatpaws!

I haven't been budded to Rachel for a very long time either, we've had some interesting talks, and she usually comes to party's so I see her kinda often, but I get distracted with other things DX 


Sharae16!

I hardly ever get to talk to Sharae cuz most of the time when she's on I'm busy or can't stay DX
But she is a great artist! She does super cute drawings. And usually comes to parties. XD 

Snowlondon! 

Super cute look Snow! 
I talk to Snow a lot, We talk about Chicken Smoothie a lot XD 
We always have something to talk a bout, and talk for a long time. 

Welp, that's it for this weeks Buddy Spotlight! Next week I'll finish it up!
Have a great week! 
Hmmm maybe I'll start a blog spotlight next, it'd help with some friends of mine who's blogs are only known to about half of the Blogging Community. 

Comment Call: Should I start a Blog Spotlight after I'm doing with the Buddy Spotlight? 

*Husky Ninja 

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91