Wednesday, January 17, 2018

SUPERS FANTASTIC FRIEND-NO MORE HASHTAGS!!

Supercat:HOWDY FOLKS YOUR SUPERTASTIC-
You guys: Sarah.. you sound.. different.
Supercat: I'M NOT SARAH I'M SUPERCAT!!!
You guys: SARAH IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS.
Supercat: HAHA IM GOING TO DO AN UPDATE POST TOMORROW ON THE AJC
You guys: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


SO HI GUYS
TIS
ME
SUPER CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
FELLOWS
AND CATS
ALL HUMANS GO AWAY
NOWW
YOU DISTURBING THE PEACE.
JK
I NEED AS MANY VIEWS AS PLAUSIBLE!!
OK I HAD TO MUCH SUGAR
AND COFFE
@SUPERCATLOVESCOFFEANDSUGAR
AND NO
I DONT MEAN TO DO A HASHTAG
I MEAN
@SUPERCATLOVESCOFFEANDSUGAR!! 

Anyways.
I'm not actually posting!
My little sister, Superkit is!
You guys: Oh dear..
Supercat: HERE SHE IS NOW SHE WILL TYPE.
Superkit: Is it on?
Supercat: YES YOU ARE TYPING NOW
Superkit: Why do you always yell?...
Supercat: NO SON OF MINE WOULD REFUSE TO YELL
Superkit: I'm your sister.
Supercat: NO RELATIVE OF MINE WOULD REFUSE TO YELL
Superkit: OK IM YELLING!!
Supercat: GOOD. Now I'll introduce you!
Superkit: I wanna do that!

  
Superkit: This is me! I have a big hat! :D 
Today I will be posting about..
confetti!  
actually no
ABOUT HASHTAGS.  
In instagram
With just a simple picture
like lets use this as an example
 
If an instagram were to use this:
#Cat #collar #green #blue #Brown #Yellow #morebrown
ETC
So like a picture like this..
 LETS DO IT
#Panda #Pig #Bunny #Stone #Mountain #Fire #Snow #purple #pink
#blue #bluish white #Gray #More White 
ETC!!
OH NO
SARAH IS COMING 
BYE GUYS


Me: HIIIIIIIIII- 
WAIT A MINUTE
SUPERKIT?!
SUPERCAT?!
What..
Okay then
That's your post for today folks
I'm sorry...
Have a great day!  
Sing, heavens! Shout for joy, earth! Let the mountains burst into song! The LORD will comfort his people; he will have pity on his suffering people. (Isaiah 49:13)
no
CALL IN THE DANTDM DAB POLICE RN!!





2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91