Saturday, January 20, 2018

Strange Sayings are going around in Jamma!

Greetings ya'll It's da Ja 9, 8, and 3, here.
I logged into AJ today looking around for something to post, and I saw some weird things people were saying and a few other things, so let's just get started XD 
I was gonna do the drawing this this week, but I kinda forgot and by the time I remembered I was already pretty much done. Sorry about that! D: 

this guy likes 2 abrvt


WHEN PEOPLE SAY WHAT!? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT!
(She was actually saying how annoying it was to her when people begged for rares)


I am so confused o,o


:raises finger and says with nerdy glasses: One of the great questions in life! :D


Woah, that is, an interesting look!


That is, SO, MEAN, JUST LOOK AT IT'S LITTLE FACE!


That does NOT look safe O,O


AHHHHH! LOOK OUT LITTLE HAMSTER!

Sorry it's dark AJ did something weird
:whispers: See who? O,O


a lot of creepy birds in Jamma township O,O

If you cover the right eye on the pig I looks like it's looking at you, if you cover the left eye, it looks like it's staring at the campfire


:throws a bunch of items in his mouth: There you go! :D Oh wait I put in a rare I didn't want to!
:steps on his foot and mouth opens, and get's it: Ok there! :D 

Woah, very, poofy.

At first I though the wolf's beak was the gold o,o

This hamster looks like it's drowning O,O
This is a very interesting sign by the den's shop in Coral Canyons 
I looks like the small den in the back, and then in the front I'm not sure. 
I think the pink things are just mountains. 


Pink frog: :says in board voice: So Fred what you wanna do?
Blue Frog: :board voice: I don't know Bertha, what do you wanna do?



And we'll end with the frogs XD 
I still haven't decided on a song yet! still open to suggestions.

See ya'll sometime next week. 
Byeee
Peace and a loaf and a ninja, 
A ninja with a loaf of bread. XD 


*Husky Ninja 

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91