Friday, February 8, 2019

Checking Out Jammer's Shops!




Hey guys! It's Housemom418 here, with another blog post! Today, I'm going to be posting about the shops that Animal Jam came out with yesterday! Yes, I do know that Gracie posted about this already, but I decided that I would check out people's shops instead! Let's get started!!!
This is how the My Shop item looks like! 👇
Let's get going to look at some people's shops! 
But first, this is what you now see when you walk into Jamaa township! 🤣🤣
Which one should I go to? Let's use the wheel to find out! I'm going to put some people's names on the wheel and whichever one it lands on is the one that I will go to!
I would like to mention that there are names on this wheel! I simply just blocked them out just in case if the person would not like to be shown. I hope you understand! :) Anyway, the wheel decided! I'm going to go to that person's den now and see what they have! :)


Most of this stuff is on the expensive side for sure... I didn't know a phantom was worth 88 diamonds 🤣
Onto the next shop!

Hmmm, errr, expensive again. My friend sold a blue short wristband for 30 diamonds. And this person is selling a green short wristband for 100 diamonds? Okie then... XDDD




So here, we have some store bought items on the first page. Then on the second, we have some random items XD. On the third, we have some spikes. :Cough: Gracie bought me a black long wristband for only 12 diamonds today. :Cough cough cough: I would not pay 130 diamonds for that. And then, we have some other random items. And while I was doing this blog post, I checked back on this shop and saw that they added another spike. This time, it was a orange short spiked wristband, for 50 diamonds. LOL 



Interesting. That's all I can say on this one... XDDD


Well, I think that's it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed! What do you guys think if I make some blogs posts explaining what some stuff is worth, almost like the Animal Jam Wiki Worth? Instead, maybe like how much some items are worth in diamonds or gems! Comment down below if you think that would be fun! Bye guys!
Here's today's bible verse!
Matthew 6:33 (KJV)
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

4 comments:

  1. I like this feature and think its cool but nm should be allowed to buy nm items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracie can you pleaseee approve the comments on the animal jam community i need to ask sarah something before she never checks comments agian!!!!!!!

    -star gaze 800

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Star Gaze!

      I'm not the one who approves the comments on Animal Jam Community. But I will ask the person who does! I'll get in contact with her today. :) Thank you for reaching out!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91