Friday, February 22, 2019

Decorating the Friendship Cottage! (Plus LUCKY CLOVER ADVENTURE MAP 2019)

(LUCKY CLOVER MAP HERE BEFORE WE GET INTO THE BLOG POST)
(Credit to my sister: Housemom322)


















(Nothing happened, except they just brought her back home.)

Hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed that crazy intro. I am now member, yay! :) Anyway, today I will be                                      decorating the friendship cottage! Let's hop right into it!!!
Step 1. I'd say always start with the flooring! It just makes the den look together.
I decided to go with...
Now it looks like...
After that, walls are needed!
I decided to go with...
And now it looks like...

Next, I need to move onto the den items!


After placing and putting items back, I finally agreed on how the den looked. Here is the tour!
Well, I think that's it for today! I didn't do the outside, because I feel like it is decorated enough. Bye guys!!!!! :)
John 11:35 (KJV)
Jesus wept.

4 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91