Sunday, February 3, 2019

Valentine's Day Fashion & Valentine's Day Den Tips!

Helloooooo! Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Do you have any plans for the special day? We normally don't do very much on Valentine's Day. But we do have a tradition of having pasta and meat sauce, since it's one of the few red colored meals. XD

Today's post is all about Valentine's Day! This post is going to be about Valentine's Day fashion, and tips on how to decorate your den for the holiday. Along with the items I used to make the outfit is the worth of the item, which I found on aj-item-worth.fandom.com , so all credit to them for the worth of the items!

---

Valentine's Day Fashion

V Day - Rare Version


For this look I used...

Rare Friendship Hat - worth: a few RIM's
Rare Spiked Collar - worth: 15-16 den betas or 2 good short collars + long wrist
Rare Spiked Wristband - worth: 3 den betas
Cupid Wings (not glossy) - worth: 1 den beta
Elf Tail Armor (Diamond Shop variant) - worth: a few RIM's

V Day - Regular Version


Heart Antennae Headband - being sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 300 gems
Right Friendship Necklace - worth: could not be found on AJ item wiki
Candy Cane Socks - worth: a few RIM's
Worn Blanket - worth: half of a Den Beta
Elf Tail Armor (Diamond Shop variant) - worth: a few RIM's

V Day - Non-Member


Jamaaliday Flower Crown - worth: a few RIM's
Heart Necklace - worth: could not be found on AJ item wiki
Candy Cane Socks - worth: a few RIM's
Worn Blanket - worth: half of a Den Beta

Feel free to copy any of these looks! :)

---

I know a lot of bloggers normally have parties during holidays like these, or jammers normally decorate there dens for these holidays, so I thought it would be fun to show you guys some tips on how to decorate your den for Valentine's Day! These tips are for making a cozy Valentine's Day den. Most of the items are for all jammers, but some aren't. You can change the items out for non-member ones though!


First, I like to start with 2-3 different colors I'll base my whole den around. For this, I'll be using red and white. I like adding either streamers, or roses to the top of whatever den I'm decorating. This makes it look like you spent a lot of time on it, and overall, makes it look inviting and cozy!


Next I lay out some of the items I'm planning on using in the middle of my den, to get an idea of where I want to put them. Remember not to bunch them all together, or put too many together, because then you won't be able to see much of the den, to put them where you want them to go.

Ignore the blue roses, I was planning on using blue, then I realized I don't have any blue heart items. XD
Try not to fill the walls too much with bulky items. It makes it look too crowded, and less inviting.


Putting items inside, or outside of your den that you would find in a real home makes it look super cute! For this den I put a heart target game.


If you're using the 2-3 color method to base your items around like I talked about, use a flooring that blends well with the colors you chose. Dark colors go great with red, and lighter colors go good with whites, light blues, and other lighter colors. Try to choose a color that won't clash with your items too much.

Now, here's my completed den!


I hope these tips were helpful for you! Let me know if you use them! I'd love to check out your den!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Samuel 16:7

People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

People will tell us that we aren't beautiful, we aren't good enough, we're fat, ugly, whatever it might be. But that's not what God says. He thinks we're wonderful, beautiful, unique, priceless. He looks at our hearts. He formed us, and made us into who we are. So every time you're threatened with the lies, remember what God says about you. He loves you just the way you are. And you are so beautiful just the way you are. You are priceless. <3

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. How many times did I say "Valentine's Day" (not counting the times I said V Day)?! Whoever get's the answer right will get a shoutout in my next post! And maybe a gift too... 😉

4 comments:

  1. There is 7, Gracie, 8 if you include the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. First answer: 7 if you aren't counting the last sentences and title.
    Second answer: 10 if you are counting the title and sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I counted 7, but if the title is included, then 8?


    These tips were really cool, I loved all the outfit ideas. Plus, the process of decorating your den was cool as well:) It would be cool to see more of these posts in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9, counting the title but not the last sentence. 10 if you are counting the last sentence.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91