Thursday, February 7, 2019

My Shop!

Hi, guys! Hows your week going?!

Today Animal Jam updated, and they have a super awesome new feature! It's called "My Shop". It's a little store you can put in your den, and actually sell your items and pets to other jammers for gems and diamonds. I absolutely love this feature, and think it's an incredible addition to the game! So today I decided to post about that. :)

---


The "My Shop" is being sold in the Diamond Shop for 5 diamonds. Seems like quite a bit, but the rarity of diamonds has decreased quite a bit for a few years. Now since members get 3-6 diamonds almost every day (depending on how often they get on, and if they don't get gifts instead), diamonds are super easy to get. I've saved a bunch of diamonds, so I was very happy I was able to afford a lot of items from peoples shops!


For some reason, you can't trade shops, even if you don't have anything actually for sale in the shop. Someone was asking me to buy one for them, but it wouldn't let me trade, or gift it to them. This is what Animal Jam HQ says about the new "My Shop", and what items you can't sell through this.




Here's what the shop looks like in a den! It's super cute. I love how the little marquee sign flashes!


This is what it looks like instead a shop, if you own one, and have items in it. I just put a bunch of random items in mine. XD I'll probably add more stuff later. You can stop by my den if you want to buy any of these!


If you hover over the item you have in your shop, a little pencil pops up, and if you click on it, you can change the price you set the item at. (If only you could do that in other peoples shops...)


To add an item to the "My Shop", you just click on the plus sign, and choose which item you want to sell.


You can set the price as low as 1 diamond, to as high as 500 diamonds. For gems, you can go as low as 50 gems, and as high as 15,000 gems. 


Here's what someone else's shop looks like! I would suggest being careful when trying to find a shop with good prices. Some shops have absolutely outrageous prices, and some have dirt cheap items. Remember that there's probably someone else out there that have a cheaper price on their items. It just takes some looking for.


I am kinda disappointed that non-members can't have a shop, and can't buy from a shop, even if the item they're trying to buy is for non-members. But it is really cool that non-members can get a month of membership for free from getting sapphires on Play Wild! Click here to read Housemom418's post to see how.

What do you think of "My Shop"? I think this is one of the best features Animal Jam has released in quite a long time! Or, as I told my friend, "The best thing on Animal Jam since sliced bread." XD

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 25:4

Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow.

God will show you the right path you need to take, but you need to trust in Him, and He will lead you and guide you all your life. :)

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I don't get why they didn't allow nm to buy nm items from the shop. It doesn't make sense. If a nm item is nm then it shouldn't be members only. Like I get the feature is members only, but like atleast make it so nonmembers can buy nm items... Good post by the way Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... Kinda weird! I guess they just really want to promote membership this time? I dunno...

      Thank you, Vi! :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91